Whats the most recent word on IGF-1.....

gator_mclusky

Man on a Mission
I know I could do a search and find stuff but I'd like the newest info from people that have used or even done extensive studies.

I'm happy with good ol fashioned juice but IO have a friend competing that would like to know the latest.

Thanks in advance!

Gator

well i´ve done it twice and i cant say i got much from it and i have been reading about it on many boards and it seems that more people are dissapointed then happy with it

bmass said:
well i´ve done it twice and i cant say i got much from it and i have been reading about it on many boards and it seems that more people are dissapointed then happy with it

what was your dose and how long were you on it?

i've been on 50mcg's 5x/week pwo.

i'm 4 shots deep and not noticing anything yet.

bmass said:
Fill us in mang...im getting mixed reviews.

I did a 25 day run of it during post cycle therapy (pct) at 80mcg a day. Plan on doing the same while on cycle at the moment.

I ran it for 5weeks and the dosage was 60mcg/ed got hungry after every injection and leaned out a little but no gaines and i´´ve used MC´s premixed and Generic lr3igf-1 lypholized powder and i got to say the generic was much better then the premixed i didnt get anything from that.

Last edited:
Back