What's Up With IBE??

ProxCat

I ordered some sildenafil/tadalafil earlier this week with overnight shipping. It's been 3 days since they've charged my card... and nothing has shown up. I've sent them 3 emails asking for the tracking number and whether it's shipped or not. There's been absolutely no response.

I don't get it. They've always been really good about getting my stuff to me fast and in returning my emails.

Anybody know what's going on with them?

I am going on 9 days. If you call the number you can get through sometimes but they will just tell you there is a delay and they hope to ship the following day. At least that is what is happening with me.

Champ

Just be patient or do as Champ said and call their toll free number. Shit happens sometimes, and remember that they use an online card processor, which means your card will be charged sometimes before they even view the order you placed since it is handled by a 3rd party company. If it doesn't show up in a few days drop me a PM and I'll try and get ahold of them for you and see if I can speed things up.

Also, you can try visiting their forum @ Ibeforums.com and post in their customer section.

Usually they are very good about mistakes and mess ups on their part. Overall they have a nice operation going.

Back