Whats your Post cycle therapy?

maverick300

oldskooler
Looking around at alot of stickies and reading posts as i usually do ive noticed a huge variance in the way people Apply there PCT. Please Post what you where using and when u started your PCT and The duration.

Test Cypionate weeks 1-12
Clomid 150 mg/day weeks 15-16
Nolvadex 40 mg/day weeks 15-16
Clomid 50mg /day weeks 16-17

Gained 22 lbs then lost 4-5. :wink2:

Holy shit......can you say severe overkill.......lol

Drop the Nolva and run Clomid @ 50mg/day for 4 week.

Oh i was just taking Bigcat@bodybuilding.com's Reference to using clomid. It appears you are training everyone to eat right outta your palm... :)
Take ten sites and you get ten different ideas all cause a group of guys "believe" something to be true. Im sure theres plenty of clomid there lol. Ill be reaserching it more and if i choose to use 150 per day for a week. ill use that. Atleast i dont stack 11 drugs and say this is a SAFE CYCLE LOL.

Anyone else got any post cycles that they can post , I like randomity!

Oh i was just taking Bigcat@bodybuilding.com's Reference to using clomid. It appears you are training everyone to eat right outta your palm... :)
Take ten sites and you get ten different ideas all cause a group of guys "believe" something to be true. Im sure theres plenty of clomid there lol. Ill be reaserching it more and if i choose to use 150 per day for a week. ill use that. Atleast i dont stack 11 drugs and say this is a SAFE CYCLE LOL.

Anyone else got any post cycles that they can post , I like randomity!

Why would you say I'm training everyone to eat right out of my palm?

I simply stated the most up to date Clomid protocol. If you were to search back a few years, I used to recommend Clomid at 300mg on day 1, 100mg/day for the next 10 days, and 50mg/day for another 10 days. A lot of new reasearch has come forward since then and therefore I adopt to the new protocols. At least I don't listen to BigCat......lol

And your last statement about 11 different drugs best not be directed at me, because I am one of the most conservative, safe Mods you'll find on any discussion board.

whoa man whats with the name calling???? Listen guy i post this cycle cause i actually had success with it. this was um......7 years ago maybe lol. I asked for peoples exact Pcts not ur ability to flame me. Does anyone have anymore PCT's they would like to post ? I like the idea of nolva 40/40/20/20, it seems popular. less pills to take too.

Last edited:
Back