Whats your single favorite Anabolic Steroid compound???

Whats your single favorite Anabolic Steroid compound???

• Testosterone (Long or Short acting)

Votes: 422 47.0%
  • Deca (Long or Short acting)

Votes: 71 7.9%
  • Fina (Trenbolone)

Votes: 157 17.5%
  • Winstrol

Votes: 56 6.2%
  • Masteron

Votes: 4 0.4%
  • Anadrol

Votes: 24 2.7%
  • D-Bol

Votes: 68 7.6%
  • Anavar

Votes: 38 4.2%
  • Halo

Votes: 4 0.4%
  • EQ (Equipoise)

Votes: 39 4.3%
  • Other

Votes: 15 1.7%

• Total voters
Test is best and it is the base of EVERY cycle. ill say it again test is best

Dookey said:
A bit of a skewed poll....
I voted Deca for the main reasons of healing and joints.....

I have other favorites for "the look", but Deca gets my vote for functionality.

i'm down with that.....should go without saying that test is always combined with deca.....it should be its own compound, have its own name, and get its own place in the poll -> teca or desta

:goof: :druggie:

I kinda agree with RoccoPB. While I really do like sus/andropen, the combo of sus/deca is the shit. Deca by itself is almost detrimental and test by itself causes too many sides without that much benes with me, but the combo of the two I get mad mass with just a few sides that are easily controled

While Test(enanthate, cypionate, and Sustanon) is good, I feel D-Bol is a more effective drug-sides not with standing. I've never used Tren, it was too difficult to get and too expensive years ago.

I haven't used in a while, but I'm putting together a stack and I'm pretty stoked about it. :dance2:

test.test.test.test.test.test.test.test.test.test.test.test.enanthate.............is best

i love winstrol. it gives me the look i want and i can just pop a pill. the fat sumo wrestler face that test gave me is unacceptable.

Back