when do you normally see gains from tren E? fake or no

superdrol_king1

6th cycle, (new here), this time i went with tren E, 500mg/week with trt dose test.. 3 weeks starts today

any idea when you should start seeing gains? no night sweat's or anything yet, just not sure if it's bunk or what, i see some people say it takes two weeks, other's say they start feeling it 6 weeks in.. so i'm not sure what to really expect.

I'm around six weeks in and I'm seeing really good results. I never get night sweats but I sweat real bad at the gym.

It's still early for you I wouldn't worry about it yet.

:wavey: Hey OP so as Milton asked how are your gains now ?

It's another week and it's week 4, closing in on the average 4-5 wk period when your training your eating and diet should begin to show the results of all this synergism at a faster rate.

Are you now experiencing anything you can share. We like to follow guys with your training experience and or cycles.

Good Luck

Thats what sucks about tren e especially if you dont have established sources. You can be doimg everything right just to find out the shit is bunk

Weeks 5-6 for me...No night sweats on Tren E but for some reason Tren A gives me sweats around 4 and 5 and then it goes away.

hey guys, good to know it sometimes takes over4 weeks to kick in, i'm getting stronger atm but no weight gain..

some nights il wake up sweating, not often, i usually always wake up a lot though, at like 5-6ish for no reason

i do trust the lab, or did, i've been out of the game for a while and not sure if my source still is gtg, it's a well knownish brand i think here in canada though, im guessing it's still top notch

Back