When do you start to feel the mental effects of tren ace.

AnnomusRex

When do you guys notice your tren ace is effecting your brain when doing eod injections "without any testosterone". Im injecting it alone to see if its real because its a home brew.

Also I m a dumbass I know, and have no clue as to what I may be doing to myself, or maybe others to follow this path..but mainly for wasting T s time asking this and begging for a week off.

Last edited by a moderator:
you gotta be kiddin

if I could reach through this screen I would shake the shit out of you right now man.

Did you guys even read the whole post I said I was taking it alone to see if its real, If you take it with the test and have a change in mood how would you know if its the test or the tren? Im just testing it to see if its real. When would you feel it impact your mood?

You can tell if its real by the hardness and aggression you feel. You should of ran testosterone as a base with that. Trenbolone alone is not a good idea.

It sounds like you re getting into something with zero knowledge about AS.

Is this your first cycle? I highly recommend following ppls advice for beginners.

U dont test tren till u see if its good or not...are you gona test your test also, separately, to see if its good? What if one of them iz no good? More testing? lol...Ur gonna do 3 months of retarded testing/damaging your body only to finally start a cycle ?... Its not a good idea. You re damaging your body for no reason.

YIKES!!!! get some good advice from others, eat right, REST right. if you are "new" to the workout game, and serious about it, you dont need AS. your gains will be in leaps and bounds If you are instistant, try a mild AS, to see how you do with sides. I waited strenght training off and on for 12 years before tren a. very advanced AS, not for the faint of heart. I find I have to really watch myself, monitoring my temper on it. lol. I avoid 5pm traffic AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE. found I kinda rage in it, and prone to cussin people out, and fight wanting to drag them out of their car for stupidity, lol

Sure man why not just make this up as you along. Guys that juicing before you sperm....what do they know.

Do your SuperCool thing, then come back and tell everyone how great is was so we can slam that made up BS too.

Im not new to aas I know tren will shut down your testosterone, I just want to know when this stuff starts to kick in with the mental side effects. There have already been about five posts about how tren shuts you down and you should not cycle like this, now we all know. When are you supposed to feel the side effects if the stuff is real, thats all I want to know.

your a idiot, take it with the test when you want to cycle. Trust me you will no if the tren is working or not, is basically the fucking most powerful anabolic there is.

Doing some nervous kiddy shit like, "o I don't no if my tren is real o no... only left to do is inject it and see if its real, o ya and I am not taking any test not even a Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) dose cause I want to permanently fuck my self royal, basically shutting my test down for ever ya that seems like a good idea"

Ok maybe i went alittle over board, but take home message, stop the tren it shuts you down in just your first shots basically. You need atleast a Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) dose with tren, so just throw in test now if it its prop and cycle, or stop and possibly have to run post support.

this is the most retarded thing ive ever read. you know what your doing is wrong, yet you choose to ignore that anyway.

there is no point knowing something if you dont plan on using that knowledge, you may as well not know it. use ur fuckin head and run the test at the same time.. this bullshit your doing with testing steroids shows your limited knowledge of AAS. all tren is bloody home brew, there is no pharm grade tren, that doesnt exist. if you were experienced with AAS you would have a source you can trust. you clearly dont

What " mental side effects" are you talking about ? I've used a lot of tren and never had mental side effects. Some people may get a little anxiety but if it changes how you act then you shouldn't be using it.

Also if you aren't new to AAS you would know that you can run it with test and be 100% sure that it's real. Also you shouldn't be buying from someone that you don't trust and might sell a fake.

You set yourself up to get blasted, suprisingly everyone has been pretty calm. I honestly don't care if you run tren w/o test, I have a buddy who did for 6 months straight and had zero libido issues, I would last all of two weeks without test. But it's more that you are trying to present this more as an experiment and way to tell it's real, which it could be any AAS and how would you know what it is? Also saying you know it will cause HPTA suppression but are not sure what it will be doing to your body is counterdicting.

Do what you want but it's a very poor excuse of a cycle. And even worse that you are using it but don't trust the person making it. Get some test, even a testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) dose, and you will be fine, plus you will know easily if it's tren and real, but I'm assuming that it's the only thing you could get so you decided to try it anyway.

I found out it can be anywhere from 7 to 14 days to feel it in your brain. 16 posts and no one has once mentioned this. You guys are getting real emotional like I mentioned axio labs or something.

Back