when do you think Bostin Loyd will die?

e92

or at least get a heart attack? i am not wishing this upon him, that would be horrible, but he just scares me. always talking about 3cc in the glute 3cc in the delt 3cc in the chest, then he goes on to say how he pinned almost 30cc's of gear that day. even if he is exaggerating by a bit thats still crazy, i even think 5cc's of gear a day is total insanity.

and the way hes always out of breath in all of his videos... man... when is he gonna get that more gear isnt always better.

Hormones injectable wont kill you, high bp using narcotics or drinking on cycle eventually will. Hormones are very safe he does abuse the shit out of it and hes a idiot but its not gonna kill him now those nasty arm infections or cheap generic gh and insulin dieretics possibly could do him in one day.

5ccs is not alot i dont use that much but its not alot for example
1ml test prop
1ml TNE
1ml mast p
1ml npp
1ml primo
very common blast and very safe as long as estrogen and bp is normal or kept within range

72 years old. ,, I'm pretty sure of it. I'd put money on it,,

You think vegas could start having some sort of bet on when different people are gonna die thing .. Prob a bad idea though, would end with a ton more hire hit men to take dudes out at the age they bet a person would die.. Bad idea sorry

He's got people helping him including doctors . He won't die for a long time. Better chance he'll die from cancer

what I dont understand is how he and his girlfriend get all these clients, they are still learning, his advice is full of contradictions, its a case of take everything and see what goes wrong for his own cycles

Back