When is it ever a good time...

Krav13

So cycles take time, money, commitment.. As someone who is about to start their first cycle, but continually gets pushed back by life, for whatever reason must get discouraged..
I have to say I'm getting discouraged, I will start my first cycle, but have a real fear of, anything might happen that will hinder my progress, be it, money, time, deaths, legal, job, and pretty much anything that can hinder your cycle is on my mind!
I've been dealing with a lot these past few years. I've been planning my cycle for over 12 months, I've gotten everything (hcg,ai,pct,test)for my first cycle... Then life again... Life comes from left field and smashes you.
My question is, what have you guys gone through (stay anon) that was hard, but you kept going, and finished your cycle pct and all. What were the biggest hardships that when I look at em, I think, my shits not that bad...
Because it's starting to seem, it will never be the perfect time to start my first cycle.
Reason I say any of this is that some legal issues popped up from years ago. Between all the other stuff that stopped me from starting my first cycle (money,divorce) this seems to snap the camels back, yet the whole cycle, is without a doubt ready and sitting in front of me .
I know I'm not going away these next 20 weeks, but still...
What kind of life bs have you had to deal with???

Ps; noob

i've noticed that estrogen is what will fuck with you in these situations. i did not control my estrogen on my first cycle and did not notice the high E until the test wore off and estro was all that was left. I found myself getting depressed over an ex girlfriend that i broke up with a year before...on cycle however, i was invincible and unaffected by anything. the test kept me feeling good all the time. just make sure you're in a good place when you start pct as the hormonal rollercoaster can really mess with you if you're sensitive to it. for some it's a breeze, but for people like me it can be rough. keep a strong mind and if you really dont think you can handle what life throws at you, then wait to start your cycle.

Amazing advice! This is what I'm asking. It seems crap is always happening in my life, will it ever seem like I'm ready, or should I just resign myself to the idea that I will be dealing with issues no matter.
Thanks jozifp103.

well unfortunately, you can't predict the future. thats life man, but i wouldn't mess with hormone's in the middle of a crisis. wait for all the big shit to blow over and when you feel like you're in a good place in life then take the dive. there's always a risk of something happening in life. i also forgot to mention that i got the chickenpox my first cycle and was sick for 2 weeks and lost 6 lbs. more of a health issue, but just goes to show anything can happen lol.

are you prone to anxiety/depression or any other mental issues?

Wow that sucks, I've had chixkn pox and shingles.
No I'm not prone to anxiety, I've already lost anyone close to me, or have dealt with pretty much any issue that can drive you insane.
I had a medical marijuana card, and my place I went to asked if I could help with edibles, after 4 months helping (minimal compensation because I was helping medical patients) I got my house raided, and after 6 months, today just got charged with 3 felonies. I was going to start my cycle next week, I have everything. I was going in for bloodwork tomorrow, but cancelled that due to funds going to lawyers. But I've been ready for this cycle for a while and have had other reasons to postpone.... I'm really sur I won't be doin time, I will be on tasc, which is not a problem.
I have a very level head on my shoulders, and have dealt with worse, I'm just worried I won't have the most optimum cycle.
I know other people struggle through life through their cycle, but i love to actually hear it, to give me fuel to get through this...

Last edited:
On top of all that someone just destroyed the driver side window of my oldsmoblile cutlass supreme (71) window, the other day. For no fukn reason.

I'll be honest, I think your a little scared. No disrespect, I don't know you personally or anything. But when I was about to run my first cycle, I had everything for like 3 months and kept pushing it back, waiting for the perfect time in my periodization. Well I don't think that PERFECT time will ever come. One day my buddy came over to show me how to get the shit out of the sachets and he was like you want me to pin ya. I was like fuck it, now is a decent time why not.

Like joz said, wait for the big shit to blow over and plan for your pct when you don't need to be 100%. I think that's great advice

Im not gonna get into all the BS ive dealt with over my lifespan because its been a fuckin lot. I have been on top of the world at times and i have been in the gutter other times. Such is life. But for me what got me through all those rough times is bodybuilding, cycle or no cycle. Bodybuilding gave me something to relieve stress and anxiety. The gyms never let me down, help me keep my head straight and taught me too be strong at life not just in the gym. So my advice to you is to use it as a tool to help you through other less than perfect situations in life. I cant tell you whens a good time to cycle, you have to figure that one out, but if your passionate about it then get er done and dont let anything stop you. If you want to do something.......do it.

you got 20 weeks in front of you.. who knows whats gonna happen in these 20 weeks, can't predict it. If anything happens, then that's life; its part of the process. Don't be affraid to start your cycle or any life project because you fear something could happen, take risks. Maybe its gonna be rewarding, maybe you'll have to stop your cycle half-way through.. w/e happens, you'll get something out of it

I'll be honest, I think your a little scared. No disrespect, I don't know you personally or anything. But when I was about to run my first cycle, I had everything for like 3 months and kept pushing it back, waiting for the perfect time in my periodization. Well I don't think that PERFECT time will ever come. One day my buddy came over to show me how to get the shit out of the sachets and he was like you want me to pin ya. I was like fuck it, now is a decent time why not.

Like joz said, wait for the big shit to blow over and plan for your pct when you don't need to be 100%. I think that's great advice
Could be, seems like I might be doing that!

you got 20 weeks in front of you.. who knows whats gonna happen in these 20 weeks, can't predict it. If anything happens, then that's life; its part of the process. Don't be affraid to start your cycle or any life project because you fear something could happen, take risks. Maybe its gonna be rewarding, maybe you'll have to stop your cycle half-way through.. w/e happens, you'll get something out of it
True dat. Well I will start my cycle, after I know for sure this police state isn't charging me because I had an herb in my possession. And a cookie...

i've noticed that estrogen is what will fuck with you in these situations. i did not control my estrogen on my first cycle and did not notice the high E until the test wore off and estro was all that was left. I found myself getting depressed over an ex girlfriend that i broke up with a year before...on cycle however, i was invincible and unaffected by anything. the test kept me feeling good all the time. just make sure you're in a good place when you start pct as the hormonal rollercoaster can really mess with you if you're sensitive to it. for some it's a breeze, but for people like me it can be rough. keep a strong mind and if you really dont think you can handle what life throws at you, then wait to start your cycle.

So, So True Brother !!!!

Back