When Should I Start Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) and a Question About Protien..

F1 Power

When Should I Start HCG and a Question About Protien..

I've just completed my first cycle...it was a long cycle at 14 weeks but I started with only 200mg/week of sust and upped it to 500mg the second half of the cycle. I'm now at 168 lbs...gained 10-11 lbs. I'm 5'9", 30 years old, 7.5% body fat...pretty happy with the way I look now. I wasn't trying to be huge, just much more toned.

Here are my questions:

1.) How long do I wait before I start my post cycle therapy (pct) (HCG/Pregnyl)?

2.)How long before I completely go back to normal?

3.) How much protein (grams) a day should I take? I've heard many different things so I'm just trying to get more opinions...

Thanks

1: The Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) is to be used DURING (and up to) post cycle therapy (pct), not post cycle therapy (pct) as it wont help in getting youre own test levels back.

2: Get tests done.

3: This you should have known WAY before starting steroids.

Bast said:
3: This you should have known WAY before starting steroids.

Thanks for your response :)

I DID ask about this before I used steroids and I was told a few different things such as 1-1.5 grams per lb of body weight and anything from 250-300 grams / day. I just wanted additional input since I feel when it comes to my health, there's no such thing as too much information.

Back