when to start PCT

frazier512

been running t400 and deca for 8 weeks now, got 4 more weeks on my deca and 6 more on the test, never used t400 before so dont know exactly when i should start my post cycle therapy (pct) considering all the different esters in the t400. was thinking 2 weeks after last injection but not positive.
FYI.... i am using biotech t400 and it has like 5 different tests unlike some of the other t400's i have seen with just 3 types of test

been running t400 and deca for 8 weeks now, got 4 more weeks on my deca and 6 more on the test, never used t400 before so dont know exactly when i should start my post cycle therapy (pct) considering all the different esters in the t400. was thinking 2 weeks after last injection but not positive.
FYI.... i am using biotech t400 and it has like 5 different tests unlike some of the other t400's i have seen with just 3 types of test

Is there test deconate in it?? If so I believe you have to wait 3 weeks.

i have some prop luckily. lol. when should i start it? and run for how long after my 14 weeks of t400

If you are pinning 2x a week say Mon and Thurs
and last pin is Thurs, Id start prop the next mon then eod for 2 1/2 weeks. My last cycle I had to wait 3 weeks cus of decoante and it was effin brutal. Start Pct 3 days after last prop pin.

sounds good brother. that is actually the days im pinning so u laid it out perfect for me. anything wrong with starting post cycle therapy (pct) early and running it a couple weeks longer than initially planned if i didnt do he prop?

sounds good brother. that is actually the days im pinning so u laid it out perfect for me. anything wrong with starting post cycle therapy (pct) early and running it a couple weeks longer than initially planned if i didnt do he prop?

You would just waste your Pct if you ran it early, Imo. Btw your traps look effin large in your pic bro...NO HOMO!!

Back