When to start the HCG?

TylerDurden

Hi...here is my cycle...6`0,186lbs...2 cycles before...

w1-w9=500mg@deca/week
w1-w10=600mg@enanthate/week
w8-w13=25mg@winstrol/week

w1-w3=100mg@propionate/EoD
w10-w13=100mg@propionate/EoD

my question is, when should i start the PCT&HCG treatment??and how much HCG i should take....??

////

i was also thinking to add EQ to my cycle.....

w10-w20=400-600mg@EQ/week

ive heard that the longer the cycle is, the more you keep??

is 20 weeks too long?

Thanx...

Start HCG maybe a week into the cycle, 300 - 500 IU's every 4 or 5 days, and run it up to a week before you start your PCT.

Justusgreen said:
Even though you run HCG during the cycle you still have to do pct??

YES............HCG is to prevent or restore testicular atrophy, it has nothing to do with re-starting your HPTA.

thanx stone...

500iu`s E5D...

can mix the HCG in the same shot as deca&test??

my last HCG shot should be on week 13, lets say sunday... then i start the post cycle therapy (pct) 3 days after that(wedneysday)...because of the propp?am i right?

I agree with SC, but I would also run it for a week straight at the end, timing it so the last shot of hcg is 3 days before you start clomid

TylerDurden said:
thanx stone...

500iu`s E5D...

can mix the HCG in the same shot as deca&test??

my last HCG shot should be on week 13, lets say sunday... then i start the post cycle therapy (pct) 3 days after that(wedneysday)...because of the propp?am i right?

I don't think you should mix the HCG with the AAS. HCG is better absorbed through a SUb_q injection even though some go IM with it.

Someone correct me if I am wrong.

Look at how much HCG you have. If you happen to have 10k iu, you could run 500iu twice a week for 10 weeks. If you are going to run it in another fashion, you could make a change based on that.

I didn't have atrophy problems until I ran deca/fina, however that was also not my first cycle. If you are running test only, it may not even be critical, but its always nice to have. If you had a single 5k iu amp, you could run 500 once a week or 250 twice a week for those 10 weeks.

I believe it was posted that the absorbtion difference was around 10% or so, the stand is, do whatever the f#ck you want :laugh4:

IM has always worked just fine for me. considering the dosage is in iu, it is more practicle to just do a seperate shot with a slin pin.

Last edited:
Back