When will I see the "HGH magic" I always hear about? long term GH bros chime in pleas

SoHo

[gill]
When will I see the "HGH magic" I always hear about? long term GH bros chime in pleas

about 6 and a half weeks ago i've been on 3iu of pharma grade somatropin (norditropin) pinning ED 5x a week.

oils wise... weekly, i'm doing 350mg test prop, 350mg masteron prop, and about 10 days ago i threw in 50mg of tren ace EOD.

since i started the growth i've also been doing 50-75mg t3 daily... but since around 3 weeks ago the fat is just fucking effortlessly melting off. and mind you, i've ran t3 before at slightly higher doses without those types of results. in 8 weeks i went from 14-15% bodyfat to 10-11%, i dropped a total of around 7-8 kilos with basically 0 muscle loss.

i dont count macros for the most part, and i follow my "diet" like 75% of of the time. meaning i try to not touch carbs but i will OCCASIONALLY break my diet in the middle of the week by having one little bag of chips or eat some chocolate, or drink a couple beers, and maybe even have some of my girlfriends pasta at a restaurant if i feel like it. on fridays for dinner i eat whatever the fuck i want thats basically my cheat meal, then i just increase carbs to maybe 150-250g on fridays and saturdays only.

but overall due to my lifestyle; training 4-5 times a week for 1.5-2 hours with barely any cardio, fucking my girlfriend very very often, and walking all over my city every day due to not having a car.... im probably way under maintenance calories more often than not.

anyway i always hear that at moderate doses like this (3-4iu) the stuff takes months and months to "kick in". honestly i saw it start working during the third week and i see something in my body changing every single day. a new vein, more definition, looking harder, etc etc etc. also i feel calmer psychologically and in a better mood more often, i feel refreshed after only 5 hours of sleep. if this is whats happening only in my 6th week and i plan on continuing this till september, what more can i expect?

btw this post isnt to brag i just want a bit more insight since i'm really new to growth hormone, such as 'is all of what i'm experiencing directly due to the GH?'

i'm not using any of these compounds i'm on as a crutch or an easy way out or anything like that, just this time around i'm a bit more free with my diet. dont get the wrong idea though, i still rip myself apart in the gym.

To me hgh is very hard to get a finger on esp when you run other compounds. I think 4 iu 5 days a week is relatively a light dose to see noticeable Muscle gain.

I watched a friend of mine use 2iu of pharma for 6 months and he got very lean . He also got very broke too!

Now he runs t3 at 50mcg and clen and he can get just as lean. Plus he is 10 yrs older now!
Comparing pics from his hgh days to now he looks the same.

His conclusion is that hgh is not worth it for less money t3 and clen work the same to get leaner.

My observation is the same except....
T3 and clen increase resting heart rate and hgh doesn't. So which is healthier?
If health is of concern maybe hgh is the better move.

Now you are doing both so nothing I said really matters to you I guess! But I just figured I would give some input.

I have read 6 to 8 months to see the magic. The lower the dose, the lesser the magic, of course.

Back