where can i test my gear?

leandrousa

hi guys.
im new on the forum, i live in westchester, ny.
im wondering if you guys know any lab or place, that i can check my gear..
thx for all...

It's a controlled substance, you can't have it tested. What you can do is get a blood draw on your natural test levels then use your test for a few weeks and have blood drawn again to see how it changes.

Trying it out is the only way so buy from trusted sources.

Didn't I read somewhere that there was a way to do this back in the day? Something happened in like 2003 right?

I could be wrong, but I inquired about doing this with research chems about a year back, and as it turned out it was way too costly for it to be anywhere near efficient.

Know any lab techs or university students/professors that have access to a mass spectrometer and know how to use it?

hi guys.
im new on the forum, i live in westchester, ny.
im wondering if you guys know any lab or place, that i can check my gear..
thx for all...

why do you want to?? is it working?? is it too painful to pin??

IDK why the test in the first place.

if its dirty filter it....if it hurts too much cut it. if you arent seeing any gains you have fake sh!t.

end of story

Can't directly test in any feasible manner. I used the indirect method and got blood work done. I get the cheap $60 female hormone testing panel. If your testosterone level is up the gear at least has test in it. Test levels were up so the source was legit when it came to cyp anyways.

Seems like your from the nanny state of NY where you can't get your own bloodwork.

Back