Where in the world could I be holding water from?

EmptyWallet

I've decided to try a go with a cycle where test is really NOT the base of it. I'd still take a ml of enanthate (250mgs or so) a week to keep the woman happy, but nothing more than that. I shot the first ml of enanthate on monday, left delt. I'm going to be running between 400-600mgs of EQ/Week and Winstrol (winny) at 50mg ED along with it, but I haven't started either of those yet. I'm also running 1mg of liquidex ED (soon to switch to aromasin) to combat any water I might get from the test or EQ (I'm prone to it) however I'v been running that liquidex for about 13-14 days already. So anyway, ever since monday I've gotten up in the morning to some slight bloated feelings and my face is noticably bloated AT SOME POINTS during the day. It's strange. My intake of fluids (water) is high, and I watch the sodium. I'm eating below maintainence and my carbs are low. I'm intaking 50mgs of vasopro/5mgs of Yohimbine HCL three times daily. I'm fixing to switch that however over to either clen or thermorexin. Any ideas? One more thing, would prolactin levels have anything do with it? I know that seems like a strange question.

I'm going to think my levels were slightly elevated by something before I even started this. I'm not positive though, it's just a hunch. The other thing I'm thinking it could be is the Yohimbine, I know it gives me water retention topically, however I'm not sure about orally. I have some Cabaser on it's way here, we'll see how that helps.

Back