Where to Hide Gear (military)

Drtren12

I'm looking to use gear again once I get to my first station. Obviously you can't in bootcamp (would be stupid to anyways) and tech school would be too hard. Only problem, I'm going to be living on base so where could I hide my gear? I was thinking a gym locker off base but idk if you can keep stuff in them over night. Or my car but not sure if that's a good idea. The vials would be easy to hide but not the syringes/needles, so not worth keeping in the room

Don't keep it in your car. if you have a secure locker at a gym that would be better, but still not ideal. What are you going to do pin in your car? Kind of risky, but what the hell Boston Loyd fires up in the parking lot.

Don't keep it in your car. if you have a secure locker at a gym that would be better, but still not ideal. What are you going to do pin in your car? Kind of risky, but what the hell Boston Loyd fires up in the parking lot.

Yes I would. Just keep alcohol and some swabs in the car. I'm so used to pinning anyways that it's a 1 min process. Plus, im extremely dedicated so I will pretty much do anything. Just not sure if keeping the vials in the car is a good idea, but I have heard of ppl heating they're gear a bit before injections. My car is pretty much brand new and really dark tint so now worries about creepers or sterile issues too much.

He also makes all gear users look like jackasses haha.

Yes I would. Just keep alcohol and some swabs in the car. I'm so used to pinning anyways that it's a 1 min process. Plus, im extremely dedicated so I will pretty much do anything. Just not sure if keeping the vials in the car is a good idea, but I have heard of ppl heating they're gear a bit before injections. My car is pretty much brand new and really dark tint so now worries about creepers or sterile issues too much.

I would not keep it in the car. It will be subject to extreme temperatures. This is bad for your gear. And if you ever get stopped by the police and they find gear in your car you are in a world of hurt.

Do NOT keep gear in your car. Worst possible scenario. Also would strongly advise against keeping it in your gym locker.

Maybe rent a small storage unit somewhere, keep some old junk there along with your gear?

Do NOT keep gear in your car. Worst possible scenario. Also would strongly advise against keeping it in your gym locker.

Maybe rent a small storage unit somewhere, keep some old junk there along with your gear?

That even sounds sketchy, idk if they'd find it weird seeing you come in and out quickly the same days a few times a week.

What would you guys do? Don't say just stay natural please. Plenty of guys are on gear, I'd like to say maybe 25% are for sure (branch dependent). Cmon, Look at Cedric McMillan.

On base ur subject to search. Loud music in a car around here your subject to search. Refusal to allow search is probable cause for a warrant here too.

Get to urMain Duty Station and OVER time make off base friends that are SOLID . But not in under a month as your generation is sketchy at best and NONOE S DOING UR TIME. pEEPS WILL ROLL LIKE A WHORE FACED With a couple hundred dollar bills.

U MY FRIEND HAVE GOT A DILEMA BUT PATIENCE AND TIME CAN FIX THIS.

JAIL BLOWS. I DO NOT RECOMMEND IT. Not getting pounded on but food, conversation hygiene....lamest venue I had to check off my fuck it list. And I did 14 day s.

U best slow down take a knee and be on point son. A dishonorable and your so ----ed.

I could think of a million places literally. Get a box glue a heavy duty magnet and there must be tons of places you can stick it. Unscrew lids wall sockets furniture anything can be used as a hiding spot especially prefilled syringes.

I'd also recommend using Test Undecanoate buddy.... less pinning.

1000mg/4ml would last you a fortnight - equating to a solid 500mg per week as the slow ester works through the system.

If you're talking about other compounds or higher doses than that - it just raises the risk factor.

Renting a storage locker is the way to go imo. The ppl that work there don't give a fuck what you are doing or how many time you come and go. There are also ones that are accessed from the outside where you just let yourself in with a key so no one really interacts with you when you come and go. Of course renting a locker gets expensive over time but its better than getting caught.

Renting a storage locker is the way to go imo. The ppl that work there don't give a fuck what you are doing or how many time you come and go. There are also ones that are accessed from the outside where you just let yourself in with a key so no one really interacts with you when you come and go. Of course renting a locker gets expensive over time but its better than getting caught.
Much cheaper than bonding out, attorney, Leavenworth......why not stop being 16 and wait till u get your quarter s allowance. How big are you and w t f dude.!!!!????

Unless you have rich-female-politician privilege and can get out of even being charged with crimes when it is obvious you have committed them, I would not recommend doing AAS while in the service.

Back