Which Needle/Syringe is better ?

stevelifts

I usually use Terumo but cant find them right now. I found Monoject or Excel ? Can you guys suggest which would be better?

I usually use Terumo but cant find them right now. I found Monoject or Excel ? Can you guys suggest which would be better?

There are definitely differences. I used Terumo fo a while and they were great. Then I got another brand - Braun, I think, and the plunger would stutter as it went in. Like the rubber couldn't decide whether to grip or slide.
I also noticed the difference between 2 needle manufacturers. Both were 1 inch, 25g needles, but the second lot were kind of "sticky". They were nowhere near as sharp, and the skin would stick to the needle, let let go suddenly. I wish I'd taken note of the manufacturers names, but they came of the same website. Even the same LISTING on the same website. Guess they changed supplier, or they just sell whatever is available at the time

w/e man it doesn't matter. pins are pins. there's minor differences but unless your a wimp you'll do fine with any brand.

Ive used Excel , I like em . Termuo is good , and recently used BD and like those maybe most because they are very sturdy . But as said above , if they are sterile and hold together , any works fine

Pins are pics but those monojects are the ones where the pin auto retracts at the completion of the injection. I dont like them.

Used BD a few times and hated them, plunger wouldnt slide properly and needles kept sticking instead of sliding in. Terumo are great imo

Back