Which One for Hairloss?

Big Louie

There is no mbp in my family, so the roids are causing it. I think the Deca is whats making my hair fall out fast. Ive done 2 cycles before and Im ending this one short. My hair is thining out and falling out fast.

I checked out Whole sale hair products site and they sale alot of stuff for hairloss. Which one do i need?

1.Minoxidil 5% 60ml bottle?

2.Polysorbate 80 Shampoo 8oz bottle?

3. Spironolactone 2%?

4.Topical Spironolactone 5% ?

5.Azelaic Acid 5% + Minoxidil 5%
60ml bottle ?

Which ones do i need and How many?

Thanks

Ive done Deca, M1t,Equipoise in the past, and Im doing 500mg/wk of test e now. But the hairloss started when I finished my first Deca cycle. Yes Deca does make yo shit fall out. :D

Anyway What should i get guys? Best one for hairloss cased by roids?

Last edited:
NO, dont take proscar with deca, it will only make it worse. If you really are losing hair from deca (you are not), then the only thing you can do is to stop taking it.

I stoped taking Deca. I cant make up my mind, if I should keep on taking 500mg of Test E a week, or lower the dose to 250 or 300 mg /wk or just quit it too??? Im on my 6th week. Im scared that a while after Im done with my cycle the hair is gonna fall like snow in a blizzard...NON STOP!!!

well any way can some one answer the question about the wholesale hiar products because i am on test and need to do somthing and i dont wanna take proscar.

Big Louie said:
I stoped taking Deca. I cant make up my mind, if I should keep on taking 500mg of Test E a week, or lower the dose to 250 or 300 mg /wk or just quit it too??? Im on my 6th week. Im scared that a while after Im done with my cycle the hair is gonna fall like snow in a blizzard...NON STOP!!!

WTF, I thought your cycle was a deca only, then of course it is the test thats making you lose hair and not the deca!

dragon06 said:
WTF, I thought your cycle was a deca only, then of course it is the test thats making you lose hair and not the deca!

Ok, .. but why so hostile Bro-ham??

Since i started taking test my hairloss actually slowed down. But what Im scared of is that when Im done with the test it will start to fall out at a faster rate.

I said it was the Deca because my very first cycle was Deca, and a whiles after I was done with the cycle my shit started to fall out.

Peace?:D

Last edited:
Why would using test slow down hairloss and why would you lose more after stoping taking it?!? Its dht that causes hairloss, test converts to dht, deca converts to dnh. So what have we learned today: That using test will make you lose hair and the deca will not. So stopping the test will not make you lose more hair.

dragon06 said:
Its dht that causes hairloss, test converts to dht, deca converts to dnh. So what have we learned today: That using test will make you lose hair and the deca will not. So stopping the test will not make you lose more hair.

You are partially correct. Deca can cause hairloss. There is so much misconception that deca is the safest steroid, both on the hair and on the body. Let the myths lie. Although deca does not convert to DHT it does converts to DHN, as you said. DHN is less androgenic than deca. The more androgenic the more likely to cause hairloss but this is somewhat a generalisation as androgenic activity is not the only influence of hair loss. Proscar and deca do not mix well. Finastride will work when used with steroids that convert to dht via the 5AR enzyme. Now if the conversion of nandrolone to DHN is prevented then there is more active nandrolone (which is by far more androgenic than nandrolone.

If you are noticing hairloss when on deca it is best to discontinue use.

Spironolactone or flutamide (applied topically) are effective in treating and limiting some damage on the hairline. They are both said to compete with the steroid used for androgen receptors located in the scalp.

Travbedaman said:
You are partially correct. Deca can cause hairloss. There is so much misconception that deca is the safest steroid, both on the hair and on the body. Let the myths lie. Although deca does not convert to DHT it does converts to DHN, as you said. DHN is less androgenic than deca. The more androgenic the more likely to cause hairloss but this is somewhat a generalisation as androgenic activity is not the only influence of hair loss. Proscar and deca do not mix well. Finastride will work when used with steroids that convert to dht via the 5AR enzyme. Now if the conversion of nandrolone to DHN is prevented then there is more active nandrolone (which is by far more androgenic than nandrolone.

If you are noticing hairloss when on deca it is best to discontinue use.

Spironolactone or flutamide (applied topically) are effective in treating and limiting some damage on the hairline. They are both said to compete with the steroid used for androgen receptors located in the scalp.

thank you.....deca does indeed cause hairloss, as does any steroid, deca is actually one of the worst ones, where as something like var is one of the mildest, but they all do it. And everyone reacts differently to each compound.
Bro, if you are losing hair on a cycle, you are prone to mpd, the steroids are just starting the process a little earlier. Spironolactone will stop it, so I would suggest picking some up right away

Ozzy27 said:
Finasteride 5mg tabs and split them into 1/4's , 1 ed.

Would a doctor perscribe This? And also would MED Insurance cover it, Is hair loss considerd cosmetic? I think it is.

Thanks

why does the hair lost during a cycle dont come back ,,also i am scared as shit now cAUSE I was planning a sustanon deca cycle ,,i have lost hair on the sustanon only cycle and now i have to worry about the deca too,,wtf ??

Back