Which syringe do I use for a Test injection?

Ivan Drago

Hey guys,

Which syringe would I use for a test injection? 25 gauge 1.5" ? or 22 gauge?

lol i know, noob question :)

25g 1" is what I use for site injections
23g 1-1.5" for glutes

Last edited:
I was under impression that for my first cycle of test all of the shots would be going into the "butt" region, according to the injection guide. Or should I "target sites"?

Thanks!

Ivan Drago said:
I was under impression that for my first cycle of test all of the shots would be going into the "butt" region, according to the injection guide. Or should I "target sites"?

Thanks!

Site injections will be find. No need to just stick to glutes, your first couple of times are going to be challeging though! Best of luck!:D

Ivan Drago said:

Thanks!

Glutes are thought easiest, & thus recommended for newbies. It has nothing to do with the shots having to be in that reigon specificly. My opinion is that delts are actually the easiest to hit once you know what you are doing. There is more of a target area with the glute I suppose, and that is why they are suggested.

Syringe? 3cc....

Stick to glutes, and know what you are doing... much less neurovasculature there than anywhere else. Going any place else is dumb if are you not doing frequent injections and you don't have to rotate sites (you do not for a first cycle of test only). One glute each week if you are only doing one weekly inj, or each glute once/wk if you are doing 2 inj/wk.

WannaImpress said:
25g 1" is what I use for site injections
23g 1-1.5" for glutes

yup yup

I tried to site inject with 23g '1 and it wasn't a pretty site he he.

I go with glute shots bro!!

Back