Who are our members over 60 years of age

oldmusclemike

I was wondering who and how many members here are 60 years old and older. Also I am wondering how many guys here are cycling over 60 years old.
Then how many of you here have been involved in AAS since the early 1980's or earlier.

I'm getting close. 4 more years. I started using PED's in 1990. I will be on trt and running cycles as long as I'm here. Just the cycles are more reasonable. I don't want to damage my health. I'm not running orals or tren anymore.

I'm getting close. 4 more years. I started using PED's in 1990. I will be on trt and running cycles as long as I'm here. Just the cycles are more reasonable. I don't want to damage my health. I'm not running orals or tren anymore.

Thanks for the reply. I don't know if I'll ever stop doing cycles. Blast and cruise it looks like. A planned cycle and the a cruise. I have a problem with my neck discs and am having an MRI other problems that might make me stop working out.

I know e have members 6o yrs old and more. Who I don't know and how many. I would like to know if they do AAS at their age. Am I the oldest on hear?? Don't think but ?

oldmusclemike, knowing you are a good 13 years older than me (or more) gives me hope that I can continue this lifestyle for a long time to come. I recently turned 47, so a bit away from 60, but thought I would give your thread a nice little bump. :)

Really a good question and thread! My wife has quite a few older docs she works with and they too self admin cycles and or TRT also. I also know a few good ole boys from work that are good bit older than me that are helping along their workouts with some juice as well. I'm 37 my wife 30. She is a nurse and reads in these forums as well as others and I have to say, she thinks the peeps in here are much smarter and reasonable in their decisions from a health standpoint and has since started low dose VAR and HGH and has really given us something in common. So back to the question, bump for more in the golden age with use of AAS!

I'm having the same problem. I have been working on shrugs and its aggravating a previous injury. I have nerve damage in my right arm from it.

I'm taking it slow. I would like to bring traps up as long as it doesn't cause anymore problems.

I stay as healthy as a can so I can continue to enjoy the iron.

Thanks for the replies, but doesn't anyone know how to find out? I can't be the oldest here and or the oldest doing AAS.

Thanks for the compliments, I'm in good shape like but I don't look all the muscular now. I was back 3 years ago. But I took year of 2015 so I'm getting back in BB shape. osteoarthritis is holding me back now but the recent Deca and a few Depot-Medrol shots I'm doing better.

After a big day on Chest and Triceps the other day and I had to soak my hands in hot water a little. All the bones were sore.

So I want to talk to someone older like me on here.
Thanks for the help.

with over 350,000 registered members its hard to say. From the responses looks like your it. :)

Ha, Milton :) but I know there's a few just not too active to catch the Thread. So we will see and I plan to bump it every few weeks or something. If you guys ever find anyone, tell them I'm looking for them.

Just for grins and my curiosity Milton and others !!

FYI: my cycle is off to a good start. I'm shaping up and my joints are doing good with the Deca. :dance2:

Ha, Milton :) but I know there's a few just not too active to catch the Thread. So we will see and I plan to bump it every few weeks or something. If you guys ever find anyone, tell them I'm looking for them.

Just for grins and my curiosity Milton and others !!

FYI: my cycle is off to a good start. I'm shaping up and my joints are doing good with the Deca. :dance2:
Looking forward to your logs!

bump*
sry not me, im younger than most think on the forums. I dont like to post age due to judgment on intellect soly from that. older people assume they know more and its annoying. but i still got a bit to go till 60.

HAAAA porkchop....... I've been knowing you for a few years on the forums. You always add some good posts. :wavey:

You even might know who I am? And I'm not that bad guy. Leave it there! :)

So I was scared to ask this owner of a gym ( can't say who) if I am too old to work there for him. He's got all these young beautiful people and he stopped me before I got it all out. He said Nope YOUR NOT TOO OLD.

He just hired someone :( wish I had the balls to ask earlier. Wow wouldn't that be cool. I am allowed to earn some part time money. Working at a gym would do me wonders and a small paycheck at that.

:dance2: :)

:) more money for gear...ya think Ah hahaha!

So I was scared to ask this owner of a gym ( can't say who) if I am too old to work there for him. He's got all these young beautiful people and he stopped me before I got it all out. He said Nope YOUR NOT TOO OLD.

He just hired someone :( wish I had the balls to ask earlier. Wow wouldn't that be cool. I am allowed to earn some part time money. Working at a gym would do me wonders and a small paycheck at that.

:dance2: :)

:) more money for gear...ya think Ah hahaha!
Someone with wisdom and knowledge has to keep an eye on the troops. :)
View attachment 564287

49 in August. Open heart surgery in 2012. I blast and cruise on moderately high mgs, but what he my bloods and bp like a hawk. Just ordered masteron and deca with test I already have for my next blast... also buying some eurotropin this week

Bump..........

I think Halfape said he was 65 years old. Hopefully he will check in on my thread and tell us. BECAUSE he might be the OLDEST on here due to me becoming 65 on JULY , even though I say I am now.

Back