Who are our members over 60 years of age

BUMP, BUMP...Again I'll try and see who wants to check in.
Ok guys vets don't bash me for trying. Thread's getting old but there are so many shy people about there. Bet they would come out of the woodwork if they do a Tren cycle... :dance2:

Free Tren come out and tell us and then I'll tell you how to get your Tren vials. :laugh:

Lets get to know you

For those who have not seen or participated in this thread....... :wavey:

This is an old thread I started almost two years ago. Many people posted giving us some insight as to who they are and some of what they do.

Let us know your current stats AND some history like “About Me” . We have that on our profile page but most don’t pay attention and don’t put any info about them. If you go back and look at this page you will see some of the Q's it asks and maybe you can fill in some of the blanks. ?

Your age, your occupation schooling, and family info. Past cycles Just what you might want to share with us?

Thanks , OMM

Hi guys! 61 here. Lifted on and off since high school. Started lifting again 2yr ago. Looong lay off due to auto accident, broke L1 thru L5, T12. Won't use tren again! I still blast and cruise, just lower doses on the blast. Getting ready to start a new cycle January, still trying to figure out what to use. Had some good advice already, still studying my options!

Ah ha, Thanks for the input.

Speaking for myself I like to Get to Know you guys.
Also you guys can include your career job and if in school what Major what's that goal.

Hope more of the newbies come out and tell us what's up and where they are.

Thanks again

OMM

Milton is an 80 years old dirty old man with a midlife crisis, he is so old he thinks he lost one of his prostate and so he gets a prostate exam every month, Obama care for nothing so he pays out off pocket.

Please HELp save Milton before it's too late and Donate money now, by calling our toll free number the number below this post NoW and help save an endangered species, call now and a operator will pickup the phone to take donations, what are you waiting
for,
Just look at Milton shiver and saggy eye lids, call now..
don't you love your Mother?? please call now & save MIlton

!-800-:madflip:-$%*-:wackit:

Last edited:
Hey, Hey, hey..... "Mr P" thanks for your silly input... ha, yea. Really I've been trying to spread more humor around the board. Sometimes this place can get tight , sort of.

Happy new year "P" man.. :insane:

lil old mike , here :)

OH edit, edit :wackit: in your eye pal. :dance2:

Last edited:
Sorry Mike, seem to have Overlooked this Thread.

I'll be 66 in Feb, all in all still doing pretty good, even with all the Injuries and Surgeries......................... JP

Mike since you are getting older hopefully you have another 30yrs in you. My question is do you have any regrets in life? Do you wish there are things you would have done? I am turning 40 and focusing on some small business ideas. I really want to travel and be able to look back and say I did everything I wanted and lived on my terms.

Mike since you are getting older hopefully you have another 30yrs in you. My question is do you have any regrets in life? Do you wish there are things you would have done? I am turning 40 and focusing on some small business ideas. I really want to travel and be able to look back and say I did everything I wanted and lived on my terms.

I tell you I'm a sad case. Seriously I would change so many things. Wealthy family, great inheritance, blew it all in 1-1/2 years, Drugs drugs drugs, have been on top with competitive water skiing should never stopped. Not following with Music , Corporate Director Q.C. inspector in house. Opened a gym, bankrupted in 3 years,drugs. I was cycling sometimes at the time for "what I put my family and children, thru "Got my muscle offshore boat instead of a lil cabin cruiser for the family. So we could travel in the boat. NO they had to hold on past 70 mph in the Donzi. Violence and Jail.

I was a successful State Certified Gen Contractor..... I let a company use the license and he ripped off a customer for 38,000 she sued. The state revoked my Licence I think in 98'. I was sick with my two psych disorders ? but I knew better. I FUCKIN KNEW BETTER.. SO as successful as I was Up n Down I'm on SSD since 2002 and don't have a pot to piss in... OH wife divorced me 2014 , but lives a few doors down. The fallout with all my family has devastated relation ships.

For the most part i have a hard time and spend much of the time in REGRET and try to look up and forward. I hate getting older. All the old age shit we like I am experiencing Just started say at 63-64 years old and it seems every month or so I seem to get another, call it, old age trait.

SO I think I answered your Q's. :) Yes too many

Small business is hard. I had the gym and a Gen Contracting CO. Some homes, additions fire restoration. Etc... It's tough. Usually a small bus guy works just crazy hours.My phone and my personal time n aid to my customers was 24/7....

Here is my advice about a business is No matter what you do you need to think of SERVICE. I built the Construction Co by SERVICE. It's service that keeps them coming. Remember SERVICE

OMM :insane:

There is more ^^

Last edited:
Hey guys we need more of you to comments. Crap I just realized I'm the only guy talking on my thread. :sad:

Oops someone is gonna tell me to stop this silliness. :Pat:

Can we get another someone to share :duuno:

OMM

Last edited:
Thx for the reply. Basically what I got out of that is dont hold back in life out of anything you love to do. I agree about the service me and the wife have a new passion for natural organic products. We make bathbombs and products safe for your skin and our babies. We are exploring alot of different possibilities of expanding. My awakening happened a little over a year ago and I said there is no way I am going to give my best years and hours to a corporation. Well Mike things may seem tough especially of we hold onto guilt. I am not religious but I believe with all my heart there is something better once we leave this flesh.

Thx for the reply. Basically what I got out of that is dont hold back in life out of anything you love to do. I agree about the service me and the wife have a new passion for natural organic products. We make bathbombs and products safe for your skin and our babies. We are exploring alot of different possibilities of expanding. My awakening happened a little over a year ago and I said there is no way I am going to give my best years and hours to a corporation. Well Mike things may seem tough especially of we hold onto guilt. I am not religious but I believe with all my heart there is something better once we leave this flesh.

My uncle went the same way. He was a hot shot attorney in the big apple working 28 hours a day for years and years but was not happy, even with all that cash that he had amounted from never having time to spend it, he was not happy.
So one day he said screw it and went on a well deserved vacation to a beautiful scuba diving Caribbean island. After a week of scubadiving, sailing, fishing by day and eating delicious island food and drinking fabulous cold island beer (and banging the hottest dark skinned islands girls) he decided to quit his job at the firm, sell the house, car and opened a beach bar there and never looked back.
Now he has 7% bodyfat, takes no meds, eats al healthy foods, is 45 years old and looks 30
incredibly vascular from all the seafood, veggies, fruits and 45 minute workouts with 18 year old hotties hes never been happier.
there is hope for others out there to get out of the rat race and start to work to live, instead of living to work.
just my 2ccs worth....

Last edited:
Wow, you are like a hero and have charming muslce:biggthump. Fully understand you want to talk with someone like you, i will let you know if I find that person.

Landmark Nutraceuticals Co., Limited

Wickr: susanlmc
Email: sales.landmarkchem@protonmail.com
Source of Raw Steroid Powders, Sarms, Semi-Finished Oils, HGH, Peptides

Back