Who are our members over 60 years of age

My uncle went the same way. He was a hot shot attorney in the big apple working 28 hours a day for years and years but was not happy, even with all that cash that he had amounted from never having time to spend it, he was not happy.
So one day he said screw it and went on a well deserved vacation to a beautiful scuba diving Caribbean island. After a week of scubadiving, sailing, fishing by day and eating delicious island food and drinking fabulous cold island beer (and banging the hottest dark skinned islands girls) he decided to quit his job at the firm, sell the house, car and opened a beach bar there and never looked back.
Now he has 7% bodyfat, takes no meds, eats al healthy foods, is 45 years old and looks 30
incredibly vascular from all the seafood, veggies, fruits and 45 minute workouts with 18 year old hotties hes never been happier.
there is hope for others out there to get out of the rat race and start to work to live, instead of living to work.
just my 2ccs worth....
That's fucking awesome! That sounds like a way better life forsure!

What a great story!

Yea Tankman, I like all of the lil short stories. You know I like to know about all you guys. Ya know I wonder what and how do you guys work, family guy, prayers people talk about. The family stuff and Kids if any.

Alright thanks everyone.

OMM

I didn't get much response to the above question. I know there are more guys in their 50's on here then just TooTuff. If we can get more input on the 50 years of age I'll then take it to 40's but I would enjoy see more of the 50's and the 60's.
:wavey
I'll be 56 in September.
I started using AAS at age 49, but all I use is Testosterone Cypionate. I cruise at 100mgs per week and blast at 300 per week.
I've thought about going higher, like 500mgs, but I'd like to have more advice on how to safely go about it. The same for using other drugs like Deca or Tren. I'm leery about using them until I know more about them.

I'll be 56 in September.
I started using AAS at age 49, but all I use is Testosterone Cypionate. I cruise at 100mgs per week and blast at 300 per week.
I've thought about going higher, like 500mgs, but I'd like to have more advice on how to safely go about it. The same for using other drugs like Deca or Tren. I'm leery about using them until I know more about them.
if you up to 500mg your soing a cycle, better get an ai and pkan it out well. how ling do you think you can pin 500mg a week for?

I'll be 56 in September.

Thanks for checking in on my thread here. :wavey:

Listen read all the sticky posts , found where you came in to start your new thread. So I agree you need to further your education.

Do you use an AI, know what it is and how to use and why? NO offense but I don't know how much you know about cycling. You will have to know what you are doing and why. .

As my friend Casanovaaa hit it, need a plan. An outline of protocol from day one till PCT. Read up and get an idea by the steroid profiles about how to use some different compounds. How many weeks ? Normal 12 weeks or 12 plus.

Do more reading and let us know here and there what Q's you have.

Good luck,

OMM

Thanks for checking in on my thread here. :wavey:

Listen read all the sticky posts , found where you came in to start your new thread. So I agree you need to further your education.

Do you use an AI, know what it is and how to use and why? NO offense but I don't know how much you know about cycling. You will have to know what you are doing and why. .

As my friend Casanovaaa hit it, need a plan. An outline of protocol from day one till PCT. Read up and get an idea by the steroid profiles about how to use some different compounds. How many weeks ? Normal 12 weeks or 12 plus.

Do more reading and let us know here and there what Q's you have.

Good luck,

OMM

I've been on TRT since age 49.
I started with gels (Testim) but went to Testosterone Cypionate injections in March 2018. I like injections A LOT better.
I am prescribed 200mgs of Cypionate per week but normally take 100mgs per week and currently I've been injecting 50mgs every five days which is six injections in 30 days and averages out to 75mgs per week. I want to see where that puts my blood levels, as 100mgs weekly has me at around 900 nanograms of total testosterone. I believe less is better overall however I also like to do a blast about two times per year where I inject 300mgs weekly for 12 weeks, then I return to the TRT dose of 100mgs (which negates the PCT).
I have Arimidex but only need it when on 300mgs. I'll cut a one milligram pill into four .25 mg pieces and then take .25 mgs twice per week, and that keeps the estradiol in normal ranges.

I welcome ANY advice from more experienced guys here.
My goals are to stay healthy and delay the effects of aging for as long as I can with the AAS.

Ok thanks again for your Reply. Now 1st what you should do is start your own thread and put together now with your main Q's.

You can start by your stats as you gave ^^^ . Then incorporating the Q's. Have you read the sticky's on a suggested 1st Cycle , second and third. Being that you are using steroids we may add to the 1st cycle due to some experience you have already.

You will attract many more replies. Then you have your thread everyone knows and it can continue as long as you want or start more Posts/ threads. Have a look at the Steroid Profiles if you haven't. Get to know the sides of test and NOT just Gyno

Again your goal for this cycle and in the future down the road.

OMM :wavey:

Good Luck ,

OMM

I'm 61, been using since the mid 80's. The best cycle for me was Test-C, EQ, and Tren, no problems with gyno. I was competing till 2013. I was on my motorcycle and an elderly person who should not have been driving did a left turn in front of me. My left calf was broken and folded and the foot was almost detached. I was released to go back to work after 11 weeks. The doctor said it must be the steroids that made me heal so quickly. The left leg almost matches the right.
Still on Test-C and want to get back on my original cycle and compete again.

I'm 61, been using since the mid 80's. The best cycle for me was Test-C, EQ, and Tren, no problems with gyno. I was competing till 2013. I was on my motorcycle and an elderly person who should not have been driving did a left turn in front of me. My left calf was broken and folded and the foot was almost detached. I was released to go back to work after 11 weeks. The doctor said it must be the steroids that made me heal so quickly. The left leg almost matches the right.

Hey man, thanks for that share. Good to know you. If that is your pic in the Avi , you look great. Man as my story goes I was using too many drugs and too much money fore a guy who did't know how to handle it all. Opened my gym on So FL and straight down hill from there. Ha lol all hindsight cause if I never stopped so many times I would be looking pretty good after all these years. So what if... what if ?? :insane2:

Really what if... isn't that what some of us constantly say... or me.

Did you rank in any show and what weight class... light heaves ?

I would like some pic and more stories if you have any. Have you met up with any of the pro's back in the day ?

OMM

damn sorry to hear that. glad your recovered well. hope you got some money out of that old geezer.

Why did mike get banned?!?

Santa and others.... I was given a time out. The facts are with all the stress of family and my wife in the hospital i was riding the edge. My disorders , :insane2: as many times in my life , ran wild and so... "my blowout ensued". :rant:NO further discussion needed, but I was offending some members. FYI not only on here but everywhere.

I already wrote a little apology on the thread about my wife in the hospital. :(

Moving right along,
OMM

Santa and others.... I was given a time out. The facts are with all the stress of family and my wife in the hospital i was riding the edge. My disorders , :insane2: as many times in my life , ran wild and so... "my blowout ensued". :rant:NO further discussion needed, but I was offending some members. FYI not only on here but everywhere.

I already wrote a little apology on the thread about my wife in the hospital. :(

Moving right along,
OMM

Hey Mike better to vent here with the brotherhood than on the street when some 89 year old granny cuts you off on the highway.
We love you man!!!

Back