Who has cycled after gyno surgery?

Dirk Diggler99

5'9
190lbs
25yrs old

Had gyno surgery 7 months ago, and I'm looking to run another cycle. It has been almost 2 years since my last cycle. Last time my gyno hit me 3 months after my post cycle therapy (pct). I had Lumps going into my pct which "went away" with clomid/nolva. 3 months later it was back for good.

My surgeon told me he took out the entire gland on both sides - but that there is residual breast tissue as it is impossible to remove it all. He said that if I take any gear that aromatizes it will most likely return. I'm going to stay away from aromatizing gear...but I dont want to cycle without test.

I took 500mg test e /wk last time (without an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) - i know, stupid) and thats what caused the gyno. I was thinking of running somewhere between 250-400mg/week along with an oral such as tbol or anavar (preferably tbol since i'm looking for more size) along with an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) of course...was thinking adex or aromasin.

I'm curious as to what precautions guys took who have cycled after gyno surgery.

What did your cycle layouts look like?

What did you take for PCT?

Did you have any problems with the gyno returning?

I see a lot of threads about guys planning a cycle post gyno surgery but no cycle results...

Thanks for the help guys.

idk man but personaly i wouldnt , doesnt seem like the best choice , u need understand gyno is a risk but is greatly reduced when using an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) and controling estogen. pct only made yours slow down for a while but u realy still had high estrogen issues from not using an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) . if i wanted to run more cycles , i would have done it before i had the surgery incase it got worse , anyways or comes back . what i would do now if u do choose to run one , i would take 20mg of nolva entire cycle every other day , ABSOLUTELY run an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) entire cycle , HAVE letro on hand incase u begin to get it back so u can reverse it before it stays permanent again , HAVE bloodwork done after cycle so u know where all of your estogen levels are at in case they are still high . your Aromatase inhibitor (AI) is your primary defence, nolva can help stop tissue from gathering in the breast area , and u have to run test with all cycles , either way what ever u run basicly aromatases , so u cant realy avoid that

Last edited:
idk man but personaly i wouldnt , doesnt seem like the best choice , u need understand gyno is a risk but is greatly reduced when using an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) and controling estogen. pct only made yours slow down for a while but u realy still had high estrogen issues from not using an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) . if i wanted to run more cycles , i would have done it before i had the surgery incase it got worse , anyways or comes back . what i would do now if u do choose to run one , i would take 20mg of nolva entire cycle every other day , ABSOLUTELY run an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) entire cycle , HAVE letro on hand incase u begin to get it back so u can reverse it before it stays permanent again , HAVE bloodwork done after cycle so u know where all of your estogen levels are at in case they are still high . your Aromatase inhibitor (AI) is your primary defence, nolva can help stop tissue from gathering in the breast area , and u have to run test with all cycles , either way what ever u run basicly aromatases , so u cant realy avoid that

What Aromatase inhibitor (AI) do you recommend and at what dose? I was thinking adex at .5mg ED or aromasin 12.5mg ED. I have also read that aromasin is good to run throughout the entire cycle and into post cycle therapy (pct). And yes, I would be doing bloodwork for sure.

Many people have suggested I run an anavar only cycle.. but i'm not a fan of oral only cycles.

Any thoughts from anyone else on nolva throughout the cycle?

What Aromatase inhibitor (AI) do you recommend and at what dose? I was thinking adex at .5mg ED or aromasin 12.5mg ED. I have also read that aromasin is good to run throughout the entire cycle and into post cycle therapy (pct). And yes, I would be doing bloodwork for sure.

Many people have suggested I run an anavar only cycle.. but i'm not a fan of oral only cycles.

Any thoughts from anyone else on nolva throughout the cycle?

I run .25 anastrozole ED thru my cycle till post cycle therapy (pct). And I'm on plenty of juice right now. No gyno. I also never had issues with gyno.

Thanks for the suggestions guys. Would like to hear from someone who has had the surgery and cycled after... I know u guys are out there, don't be shy!

A gyno surgery is def not the end of your AAS life, now that you know you are prone to estrogen you need to take an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) during your cycle and post cycle therapy (pct). I would start aroma 15mg ED and go from there- you rather start high and go down (if you have to or up) than the other way around.

Had mine removed 4 years ago.

A gyno surgery is def not the end of your AAS life, now that you know you are prone to estrogen you need to take an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) during your cycle and post cycle therapy (pct). I would start aroma 15mg ED and go from there- you rather start high and go down (if you have to or up) than the other way around.

Had mine removed 4 years ago.

No problems with it coming back since surgery I take it? Do you think nolva is necessary on cycle? Not crazy about the idea personally but i'm def interested in hearing opinions on it...

I got mine because I was reckless, but taken care of it since post op.

I always run- an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) or nolva depending on my cycle and keep letro on hand.

all u have to do... run 20mg nolva every day or every other day , use arimidex at .5 eod or .25 ed , up to you , aromasin is just the same , personal preference , make sure u have letro on hand if u need it , and u will be fine , use clomid and nolva for pct , have bloodwork a few weeks after pct is done

Great suggestions guys, thanks.

Anyone heard of running an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) for 2 weeks before the cycle so by the time you pin it is built up in your system?

Since I've had my surgery I have used test only cycles and have done cycles which consist of deca, tren, obviously not both at the same time and I've always ran them with test. My gyno has never flared up since surgery but I have always used an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) and proper post cycle therapy (pct). I have never used noladex during a cycle, it was never needed for me. I'm not saying that these bros are wrong they know there shit, just wasn't needed in my case. I've had my glands removed as well, just take every precaution while cycling, having the surgery doesn't mean it's not guaranteed that your gyno will not come back. Good luck bro.

Great suggestions guys, thanks.

Anyone heard of running an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) for 2 weeks before the cycle so by the time you pin it is built up in your system?

ive heard of running it a few days , but i dont think its absolutley necessary , the test will take time to build up in your system anyway so having the Aromatase inhibitor (AI) already high wont matter much

Back