Who has had a package seized by customs?

Have you had a package seized by customs?

• Yes! Source resent!

Votes: 17 18.7%
  • Yes! Source didn't resend!

Votes: 15 16.5%
  • Never!

Votes: 43 47.3%
  • I only order domestically!

Votes: 16 17.6%

• Total voters
I had 2 seized , at 2 different addy's from the same source. The second seizure was the resent of the first seizure and still never got it. It was for 30 ICN's.

HAD ONE SEIZED, HE PUT VIALS IN AN EMPTY DVD CASE, HE RESENT THEM WHEN I TOLD HIM AND THEY GOT THREW. THE OTHER INTERNATIONAL SOURCE I USED I AM 4 OUT OF 4 WITH HIM, I THINK IT DEPENDS ON WHAT COUNRTY YOUR GETTING IT FROM, THE ONE WHERE I'M 4 FOR 4 IS IN AUSTRLIA, THE ONE I GOT SEIZED IS FROM PERU I THINK(BEEN A WHILE), THEY SEND U A LETTTER WHEN THEY SEIZE IT, U CAN GO TRY TO CLAIM IT IF YOU'RE STUPID.

Well, can't say it's been seized as of yet but it has been 3 weeks and nothing and I have used this guy a few times... Still waiting for a letter or something.... but no more I will only get mine from around here can't aford it, that was 500 down the drain!!!!!

I package seized for me out of Mexico..... They re-sent the package and I did get my shit, but never again. All the paperwork that I got in the mail kinda scared me. Normally I go domestic, but at 8.00 per Primoteston, I figured I'de try. You live and learn.

Guys, when you are talking about gettin stuff nabbed...are u talking mostly about roids or are ya talkin about all the stuff for BB in general...

bulldog said:
Anybody take it by plane with them? What is the best way? thanks

I did this back in 1991. It was pretty scary bringing it back. When I was inline they checked the guy infront of me, they made him open the little containers that hold film. Made him open his bag and open all the film cases. I had a leather carryon that was filled with roids. I had them hidden but not really good. But I got lucky they just put the bag in the xray machine and let me go though. I was shitting my pants the whole time. I brougth back around $1,000 worth of gear. That is what I paid in Mexico. Sus was $4 and the sten was $2 abox of 2. I think the stenox was around $2/3 for box of 20. Primo was about $10 a amp. Clen was around $6 abox. I picked up other gear but cant remember the prices. I dont want to say how I brought it back. But some things were consealed good and others were easy to find.

It was hard to get some gear in Cancun at that time, everyone wanted a script. But this guy that worked in a pharmacy gave me this business card (Pharmacy Cindy) about 45mins out of cancun. Had a taxi take me to it , pretty bad neighbor hood, slums. Inside the pharmacy there were not shelves all boxes on the floor. I told the guy what I was looking for and he put one of each item on his counter and I just told him what I wanted. I filled up a good amount of a green trash bag. I showed him this list of Vet gear I was looking for. And he told me to come back and he would get them for me. They didnt have any QV or any vet gear like that back then. I just picked up some Laurabolin and this injectable Vet Ddol.

Last edited:
I didnt get it siezed, but I did get one in the mail that was CRUSHED,, I mean smashed to hell, came out of China,, and there was no mistaken it wasnt accidently drooped, the bastards knew what was in it and CRASHED my gear.

tatu said:
Whats the likelyhood of getting busted for domestic mail-order?

Very slim.

Some of the ways include:

- Your domestic source is actually working with law enforcement and setting up buyers (happens once in a blue moon)

- Your domestic source is being watched by law enforcement and the sources incoming and outgoing packages are being monitored (very hard to monitor all of the outgoing packs, not too much to worry about here)

- Your domestic source sends a package and the contents inside the package break and oil is leaking out of the package and all over the place. It is possible that postal inspectors will step in and open the package to make sure the contents are not hazardous. When doing this they will realize that the contents are illegal steroids and they may try and set up the reciever. (again, all these instances are very seldom)

Those are three off the top of my head. But again, domestic mail order busts are very seldom because legal authoritiy must be given to open the package. Compare this to International orders where Customs is given the right to open any packages that they desire and you see why domestic orders are a much safer route to take.

I have heard from several sources that customs were not always sending siezure letters out because they new dealers were reshipping. I believe this may have happened to me.....I had oredered from this guy before always good to me, then one order I never recieved and did not get a letter, well in this case you shit out of luck since your source doesnt know if your trying to scam him and I didnt now if he scammed me, needless to same I didnt order from him again, Too bad to he was a good one to have.

I had a international pack get seized, never received a letter though. Source re-sent the pack on my word alone. Great guy!

Back