Who has tried n2bulk??

BBE

NTBM Rep
I've yet to try it. Anyone out there care to comment on taste etc..?

Looks like it would be AWESOME for you ectomorphs :)

I've still yet to try it....I just switched to IF and this would work nicely in my meal plan...just waiting for a sale :)

I've heard the taste leaves a bit to be desired, but I can't speak to that for myself yet

The taste isn't that good to me but I don't care for sweet potatoes or cinnamon. I love this stuff I gianed some solid weight but also started a cycle at the same time. I love take n2bulk upon waking and also pre bed. I will make n2bulk an staple

The taste isn't that good to me but I don't care for sweet potatoes or cinnamon. I love this stuff I gianed some solid weight but also started a cycle at the same time. I love take n2bulk upon waking and also pre bed. I will make n2bulk an staple

I love sweet potatoes and cinnamon....sounds like a bomb ass flavor to me!

Going to grab some when it is time to cycle when you need the extra calories, and I can't wait to taste it...cinnamon and sweet potatoes? Hell yeah, like candied yams maybe? Anyway, will be a great bedtime shake or post-workout.

I mix mine with some peanut butter and milk, taste is pretty good it's different. Up about 2lbs so far since last week! :D

Also my pumps in the gym have been improved without a doubt, not sure if it's how i'm reacting to the carbs but i like it! Take 1.5 servings morning with meal and post workout currently.

I've heard good things about it, I have yet to try it too. I am really enjoying the muscle replenisher berry flavor I have right now.

Back