Who Has Used UncleZ ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys Z is a sponsor do you think he would be here if he had a bad rep? It's been said over and over

recieved mine, but I'm waiting for march to begin. anywayz.....!!!!!!!!!great customer service!!!!!!!!....click on his banner, and check 'em out.

Please.....take it to PM

Ok so I've been out of the loop on all things gear for a while, but last I checked seemed like everybody was getting busted and abs no source talk was allowed no less a sponsor who was one...Can someone give me a thread link that'll bring me up to speed here pls

It is like some people just want to mess up a good thing.Please think before you start saying things.BE SAFE.

How many times do we have to say..........................

Z=GTG

It's ALL GTG!! All Gear

turn

i just hope he doesn't turn into xxxx

beggining = good
now = garbage

Last edited by a moderator:
its fine ---the drol and Winstrol (winny) was anyway
also used omnas which are well worth the money! not potent but well worth it

How can that be? They are either Omnas or there not. If there Omnas then there dosed right if there not Omnas then who the hell knows...Woulden't you agree?

How can that be? They are either Omnas or there not. If there Omnas then there dosed right if there not Omnas then who the hell knows...Woulden't you agree?

i am sorry, but imo omnas seem a little weak for sust. but like i said they are well
worth the money
i have got them from 2 different places
and both the same .
i will still buy them again this spring
because i love it and for price i won't go wrong

Hasn't uncle Z been busted before in the past.. and keeps popping back up? just a question.. I asked one of my buds on another board that knows his shit and that what he told me.. I dunno.. but thats what these boards are about right... chit chat and info

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back