WHO here can be labeled as the most experienced VET on the board?

The Almighty said:
LOL.

I wish the guy would post here more, I have more respect for him than most other vets I have ever seen. Hes a good guy with tons of knowledge.

I agree wholeheartedly.....

Well let me dive head first in here. I did my first cycle in 1991 while in college. Cycle on and off for 6 yrs consecutively. Took 2 yrs off and got back into it hardcore in late '99 and I have cycled annually ever since.

Now that means Ulter still has YEARS on me. Damn TA the newbie :) . Good to see you Ulter.

Those kind words brought me away from my daily activities at the rest home to reply. I'm always the oldest, longest whatever.

Actually, ulter, my first weight set was bought in 1963 from the back of a comic book......Charles Atlas brand, I think. Anyone remember that ad? The skinny guy gets sand kicked in his face by a beach bully who also steals his girlfriend. Skinny guy buys weights, works out, comes back and beats up bully....and gets girl. Sold me, hook line and sinker.

I played big school college football from 67 through 71. We had dbol, pain pills, cortisone shots, and uppers, thanks to the training staff. I loved those blue dbols, still do.

Man, there are a bunch of fine brothers passing through this board!!! Ulter, The Almighty, DRvee, lawnsaver, doc, all the moderators and administrators..........hell, it's an honor to know you guys as friends.
A great man once said "we are best known by the company we keep". Well, the company here is pretty fuckin good.

Back