Who here is on HGH?

I thought this was the appropriate section.

If you are on HGH:

1) Why? Prescirbed or self-prescribed?

2) Dose?

3) Age?

4) Length youve been on

5) Results?

Im suprised more of you 35+ old guys aren't on anti-aging HGH

I have been taking Norditropin .35ius ed in the am for 10 months. I am 54 yrs. Definately takes a few months to appreciate the effects. One thing for sure, it helps with all those nagging injuries that you get with age. Nothing for bulk. Does burn fat. I have self perscribed it. It is quality grade brand

certainly 3.5 I.U ED... Not?

is there some effect under 1 I.U?

i ran HGH... the effect are wellknown, i didn't get extraordinnary gains in quantity... it wasn't my goal, i ran it a mean middle average 5 I.U ED for 8 month.

for re-grow of tendon and increase size of fascia ( is the muscular membrane)

I was surprise to see than my heart beat was slower after that.

in fact, the gain in muscle are similar to short cycle of trenbolone, but you have no sides effect on agressivity or either.

But 8 month... is realy boring... regualr test blood for TSH... insulin level... test of some prostaglandin ( i don't remember why... but i did to)

i will make a cycle of it, in the futur... not now.

4iU/daily for 4 months, 32 years old... Definitely had some fat loss, sleep better, have a feeling of well being!! not much for gains, but I didn't want to take them for gains.

I have taken 3.5 iu of graowth before bed and 4 iu insulin after workout,on sust,tren,androl, and i put on a pound a day until i stopped the insulin 30days into it,the only way you will grow on growth is shooting insulin,everyone thinks you grow on growth alone,oh by the way i took serostim and stayed on for 8 months,got off and kept all my weight,for the past 2 years i have not dropped below 255lbs at 5'10

For those of you taking HGH, do you have to take anything else with it to manage side effects/chemical balances in your body? It looks like some of the medical programs monitor other processes and apply additional prescriptions such as something for thyroid.

Hi
first post.
I'm for getting GH injections shortly.
This is for a two pituitary operation's i had in oct & dec 07.
I have been told i'll be starting at 0.2mg daily which shall be up'd accordingly every 6 weeks untill I'm producing a stable amount, which I assume to be a "normal" amount. max of 2mg daily I think
over this past year & a bit i've blossomed up to 16stone, from average of 14.5st.
i wanted to get back to football(soccer) but as it was head/brain operation & I lost my sight, I realise I'd be shit apon if I tried to do this....also i always hated running
anyhow I've started weight training & got my weight down to 14.10stone, which i'm very proud of considering i've not really started lifting heavy weight & may never do.... I suppose my main question is, will this GH injection i'm gettin at 0.2mg daily, help me shed anymore wieght or define/tone me ??
i'm not looking to get big, but more well toned..i'm prob on the wrong forum, but hopefully those with experience of GH will be able to help
i'll be on it for life so i suppose i can only but wait & see, but i wanted to ask those that are in the know.
any benifit to the way I am at the min would be great as it's meant to help my wellbeing too.
thanks & i appriciate any advice given

1) Why? Prescirbed or self-prescribed?
I'm an athlete whose had 4 surgeries in less than a year and a half. Self-prescribed. Mostly do it for better sleep/recovery, fat burning, and especially to help repair the ligaments that I've had surgically repaired.

2) Dose?
Currently at 4 iu 5 on 2 off method

3) Age?
Young

4) Length youve been on
About 3.5 months

5) Results?
Results do take at least a month to notice. First result I noticed was much better sleep, hardly ever wake up in the middle of the night for anything. My immune system is much stronger; I can tell because I get sick at least once or twice during the winter months, but I haven't been sick at all. I have noticed some fat burn, though maybe not as much as I had hoped for. I have also noticed a fairly gradual increase in strength gain, I'm towards the end of my PCT after finishing a test prop/a bomb cycle, and don't really feel like I've lost any strength. The last and kind of weird thing I've noticed is that I weigh a lot more than I feel like I do (if that makes sense), I have gained some size but I still look fairly lean. It's almost as if my muscle mass has just become much more dense. I'm 7 pounds short of being back at the heaviest I've ever been in my life, but I don't really look bloated at all. It's weird, but I like it.

This is my first post. Just about to start with some Diamondtropin that I received as a gift. I am in my late 30's. Haven't fully decided on the dose yet.... thats why I am here.... I am more concerned about not having a sufficient amount of the product to sustain a sufficient cycle.... No idea where to acquire more because I am currently living in Portugal and everything here is new to me.

I have tryed diamondtropin too and I think it works fine.

I took 5days on and 2days off in a week with 5ui each day for 4month

I've been on 4iu's EOD , Dr. prescribed since June 2008. Doing it for healing and weightloss. I'm soon to be 48 and feel great. Take after a workout for a great nights sleep.

I was taking HGH in high school for sports through a doctor.. i was taking .5 a day in the morning because at night is when your natural HGH was produced... I was told to pinch the fat on my stomach and inject into that... where i fucked up was smoking marijuana at the same time which was stupid but i was young ended up getting anxiety attacks with high heart rate in the hospital... i learned my lesson quick... i want to say it was $400-$500 every 10 days..

1) self
2) ramped from 2iu 6 days/wk to 4iu 5days/wk
3) 25
4) 3 weeks
5)nothing yet, but I feel like my skin looks alittle better but it's probably in my head

6) what I'dd like to know is everyone's timing of injection?!

Self-prescribed, 2 ius daily (morning). I'm sixty freaking years old. Thing is, it seems to be more appreciated by older folks, as at "anti-aging" dosages the results for younger people often seem too subtle to appreciate, considering the hassle and EXPENSE.
I LOVE the stuff. Arthritis reduced TRULY significantly in only a couple of weeks of starting GH again (Had quit for a couple of years.) General wellbeing? You bet. Smoother and stronger living, I'll tell ya.
Now my life is about searching for a way (a place) to get quality GH at reasonable expense. No freaking "anti-aging clinic" rip-offs for this poor old dude....

Back