who is in your top 5 Phucket List?

size_does_matter

^ Cockstrong ^
so my wife and I made our own lists of "famous people" that we can have sex with if it ever came down to it, and neither one of us could be mad that the other wasn't there. So me being a smart ass narrowed it down to 20. Four different lists, Famous women by where we live, (thinking easy score). Not so hot famous women but still good enough to say "i hit that" list. And 2 different top 5 "oh yeah's". then she made me narrow it to 5 total. Im curious to see if anyone else has a top 5, or did anything similar like this with there other half.

Roselyn Sanchez
Jennifer Lopez
Fergie
Eva Mendez
Eva Longoria

Jessica Alba
Jessica Biel
Megan Fox
Johnny Depp
Keanu Reeves

Adding for the 2 other females
Penelope Cruz
Jennifer Aniston

Last edited:
Johnny Depp (obviously)
Christiano Ronaldo (3 ways to Sunday)
Jared Leto (Would marry him)
Patrick Morris (German model and I have a secret about him)
Tom Welling (needs to get a little more shredded but still fine as hell)

Johnny Depp (obviously)
Christiano Ronaldo (3 ways to Sunday)
Jared Leto (Would marry him)
Patrick Morris (German model and I have a secret about him)
Tom Welling (needs to get a little more shredded but still fine as hell)

I would marry Johnny Depp... I have had the hots for that man since 21 Jump street lol

I would marry Johnny Depp... I have had the hots for that man since 21 Jump street lol

I saw him on the premier night of, shoot I can't remember.... OH Alice in Wonderland! with the whole cast, they all stayed at the hotel I worked at (its right across the street from the theatre). He is pretty small. I wouldn't marry him (too old and short) but I would do him dirty! lol

I saw him on the premier night of, shoot I can't remember.... OH Alice in Wonderland! with the whole cast, they all stayed at the hotel I worked at (its right across the street from the theatre). He is pretty small. I wouldn't marry him (too old and short) but I would do him dirty! lol

You think he is too old and short? How tall is he?

I don't think he is too old, I find Sean Connery to be a very sexy older man

Mmm, I have a thing for older men lol...

You think he is too old and short? How tall is he?

I don't think he is too old, I find Sean Connery to be a very sexy older man

Mmm, I have a thing for older men lol...

He was prob 5'6 or so... He wasn't standing right next to me (unfortunately) , just saw him rush through the lobby and I was at the front desk.

Jennifer Aniston
Katherine seigel?
Kim Kardashian
Megan Fox
Scarlet Johansen

tough to narrow it down to 5

No one famous really. This one woman I work with - Julie - hot as hell. Hey, wait a minute... I'm starting a new job on Monday... hmmmm....

Back