who is in your top 5 Phucket List?

LOL There is no celeb you would wanna stick? I don't believe it!

I prefer reality, the everyday girl. Not into airbrushed starved whores. Have a few friends in the entertainment business and, believe me, rarely does anyone get anywhere in Whorlywood without compromising their values. Rarely.

1-Teri Hatcher
2-Heather Thomas
3-Tracy Bregman-From the Young and the Restless
4-Kristanna Loken-from Terminator rise of the machines
5-Havet to think about it a bit longer lol

You think he is too old and short? How tall is he?

I don't think he is too old, I find Sean Connery to be a very sexy older man

Mmm, I have a thing for older men lol...

You are going to get that old turd PhatBastard all worked up now!! :devil2:

And if that is you in your avatar Sassy, be glad I'm not 20 yeas younger :)

To get back on topic, I don't have alist. Any woman that would make my top 5 list would have nothing to do with this decrepit old man. I stick with normal every day women

Last edited:
What is this fascination with celebrities? None of them can stay in a relationship longer than 6 months and none can stay married longer than 3. I'm not attracted to any of them...except for Carrie Underwood but she's not a celebrity she is just a hot singer who a lot of people know

What is this fascination with celebrities? None of them can stay in a relationship longer than 6 months and none can stay married longer than 3. I'm not attracted to any of them...except for Carrie Underwood but she's not a celebrity she is just a hot singer who a lot of people know

The ppl I tend to be attracted to in real life are like the individuals I choose on my list. I like a variety of people, not just into 1 type of person... I like them athletically fit and naturally beautiful.

i never said i would wifey them, because your right. But I would definetely beat all five of these vijays like they owed me money

Hah, fun thread.

Here's my list..(Yes in my dreams :laugh4: )

1)Minka Kelly
2)Sofia Vergara
3)Lucia Tovar
4)Denise Milani
5)Katherine Heigl

You are going to get that old turd PhatBastard all worked up now!! :devil2:

And if that is you in your avatar Sassy, be glad I'm not 20 yeas younger :)

To get back on topic, I don't have alist. Any woman that would make my top 5 list would have nothing to do with this decrepit old man. I stick with normal every day women

Lol Yes sir, that's me!

My top 5 is:

1) Sassytassie & Carrie Underwood
2) Sassytassie
3) Sassytassie
4) Zeek
5) Phatbastard

sassy you should be out right now, your sexy. plain and simple

Aw... Thanks guys. I have an almost 3 yo and it's just me and him. I get a night off during the week when my mom takes him for the night... but its a wed lol. I work all week so I love spending time with him on the weekend.

:smooch: you all! haha

Aw... Thanks guys. I have an almost 3 yo and it's just me and him. I get a night off during the week when my mom takes him for the night... but its a wed lol. I work all week so I love spending time with him on the weekend.

:smooch: you all! haha

Ha! Your life sounds like mine.

Back