Votes: 16 4.1%
  • Dorian Yates

Votes: 76 19.4%
  • Ronnie Coleman

Votes: 61 15.6%
  • Sergio Olivia

Votes: 15 3.8%

• Total voters
Depends on what you mean by "great." Done the greatest amount for the sport? Arnold hands down. Greatest BB? Dorian, evidence? Look to the left...

Last edited:
I think Arnold's the best. Yates looked like shit! Zane is a little fagget. Franco's a monster. Ronnie looked good a while back but now he looks like he's over doing it. He's losing shape IMO.

#1 Arnold
#2 Ronnie a few years ago
#3 Flex!!!! Yeah!
#4 Franco
and blah blah blah

I would have to say Ronnie in 97 before he took his 1st Mr.O.
When I saw his first movie my jaw hit the floor.
These days he's just a ugly freak, doesn't look like the same person. Even his head got much wider. HGH and IGF abuse...

Schwarzenegger hands down

you really can not even compare Schwarzenegger to anyone, thats like comparing someone with Gretzsky or Jordan. U just cant do it there is no compareson.

as far as freaks go, ya Yates or Ronnie would do it

i would really really like to see Jay get an Olympia, he really is decent, he is a cool guy with a big heart and a good personality. he would do good for the sport, its time for ronnie to step down. As far as buisness goes, Jay would do more for bodybuilding then big ron would. my two bits

Last edited:
allaboutmiami said:
i would really really like to see Jay get an Olympia, he really is decent, he is a cool guy with a big heart and a good personality. he would do good for the sport, its time for ronnie to step down. As far as buisness goes, Jay would do more for bodybuilding then big ron would. my two bits

True.

allaboutmiami said:
Schwarzenegger hands down

I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU MAN! SO TRUE

GET SOME PERSONALITY IN THE SPORT

IT WOULD BE A BIG KICK START FOR THE SPORT OF BODYBUILDING

1# arnold in his prime- his chest development still hasn't been surpassed.
2# kevin levrone- don't know why he never won, i think he deserves a shout.

btw i never saw the big deal with dorian yates- he looked like sack of potatoes

Haney. More victories = better. While I LOVE THE ANOLD, he wouldn't even place in the top 5 against the MONSTERS today. Someone said above it was like comparing apples and oranges: Arnold and the Monsters are completely different eras. I prefer the Arnold look...but whatever. Haney has the most victories so he's Numba one.

Guy Stop all the nostagia, If you look at it from a judges stand point, Arnold was big,soft,and weak, Sergio was Huge but also no true defintion,Zane was cute for a little man but can't vote for someone smaller than myself. That leaves Yates,Coleman,Haney. So Yates true champion good heart, but always kind of distant.
Haney maybe Great big as a house and the most humble PRO BB I've ever met did a lot for the sport. Coleman is the King -has everything and the potential to get bigger and bigger and bigger and more cut and more cut and more cut.
I'm A Coleman Fan yawl guess?

Back