• Dorian Yates

Votes: 76 19.4%
  • Ronnie Coleman

Votes: 61 15.6%
  • Sergio Olivia

Votes: 15 3.8%

• Total voters
PrimoBang100 said:
True true, Coleman may be huge, but Arnold brought BBing out from the fringes and made alot more popular. Plus I would have to say that alot of the younger guys here, including myself starting training because of Arnold, seeing him in Predator was awesome. Arnold's the man by far.
That's ture but this is about the best not the most popular

JohnnyB

I have to say Arnold or Dorian. Arnold was awesome but did lack the legs but he was perfect for what the judges wanted at the time. I am sure he would have been more massive if he was competing today. Dorian was just huge and looked awesome, I don't think that Ronnie could have beaten him if he had kept competing. The only thing that I think moves Ronnie down the list from the top is that he cant come into a contest with a tight waiste line, I don't think a lot of people like the distended look.

all of you guys that rag on Arnold for his legs need to remember that back then no one gave a shit (for the most part) about who's legs were best. how many guys back then in the olympia's did you see hitting a quad shot or in a back double biceps shot flexing their hamstrings? basically none. Did they work their legs? ofcorse, but back then all anyone cared about was above the waste.

i like arnold and think that he has done the most or the sport...but still believe that dorian was the best yet

I got into bodybuilding when Arnold was in his "Hey day", so he was the greatest for me at the time. As I have grown older, symmetry and aesthetics have taken precedence over size. I now feel Frank Zane has the look I would most like to emulate.

IMO, the majority of modern day bodybuilders belong in a circus freak side show.

Arnold always looked the best IMO, he was the leanest and had the best body, he was tall and H UGE! ARNOLD IS NUMERO UNO!!

Arnold

He had the abs and the size all tried to immulate. Look at his waist size when he won now look at the waistlines of the others. No comparison

Last edited:
If I saw Ronnie walking down the street and I didn't know any better, I would call the paramedics, I would tell them that there is this guy that probably has a tape worm is here in front of me, he is lean and he has like a 50 inch gut.

i predict another mr for Ronnie. Gut or no gut...the guy is a monster.

i love all of the former Mr Os but Ronnie has my vote

Reactions: jul
frotobaggins said:
I like Arnold...not because of his fame and popularity, but because he looked the BEST IMO.
You're talking about his upperbody, his legs are nothing compared to the rest of the guys.

Back