Votes: 76 19.4%
  • Ronnie Coleman

Votes: 61 15.6%
  • Sergio Olivia

Votes: 15 3.8%

• Total voters
Golgo13 said:
If I saw Ronnie walking down the street and I didn't know any better.QUOTE]

If you saw Ronnie walking down the street, you would fill your pantaloons and then cross the street to the other side.

Uk Boy said:
Golgo13 said:
If I saw Ronnie walking down the street and I didn't know any better.QUOTE]

If you saw Ronnie walking down the street, you would fill your pantaloons and then cross the street to the other side.

Well I am not a midget like he is, so I could probably just put my hand on his forehead and have him swing away at air.

Arnold IMO. He was just beefy and shredded. I really don't like Dorian's built at all. Looks disfigured in a lot of photos but still...I think he is great but can't compete with Arnold.

For me Ronnie looks really strange. Apart from his enormous waist (prolly from the growth) his ass is huuuge!

He's go more back than oprah!

For me he looks like a 220lb fat guy in a muscle suit. His muscles dont seem to have any depth if you see where im coming from? I know what i mean anyway :D

For me its between Arnie and Dorian. If they both where on stage together I think Dorian would get it. A lot changed in the almost 30 years inbetween reigns.

I think it is definitely Arnold. He to me, still has the best looking body. He was around before everyone started looking like freeks from GH. just take the picture makaveli put on the board. Arnold does not have the swolen stomach that all of today's bodybuilders have from their intestines groming from GH. I think you can devide bodybuilding into 2 different era's. Before Growth and after growth. IMO before growth they looked much better. everyone looks like freaks now. I tell you what take the picture that makaveli posted and walk down the street asking every women that you see who has the best body and it will be hands down Arnold. They will probably look at Ronnie and say he is sick looking. I think the sport has gotten out of hand!

PrimoBang100 said:
True true, Coleman may be huge, but Arnold brought BBing out from the fringes and made alot more popular. Plus I would have to say that alot of the younger guys here, including myself starting training because of Arnold, seeing him in Predator was awesome. Arnold's the man by far.

cosigns.

just wanted to point out a typo in Arnolds name...
his name is:
Schwarzenegger

and not
Schwarzenneger

ronnie coleman is the man but he looks madd disgusting...arnold actually looked good!!!!

so ARNOLD is my choice

Did anyone see the Jay Leno show where Ronnie was racing around on the beach with some skinny dude in an obstacle course of some sort? He was waddling like a penguin on ludes and got smoked by some skinny little punter. I understand that BB isn't a sport based upon athletic ability, but let's be honest, Ronnie looks like a pregnant woman with abs somehow painted on her gut.

Dorian Yates changed the sport forever, not to take anything away from my Arnold he is stil the man. But Dorian took away Haneys reighn of terror and never looked back. So Dorian is the man

JohnnyB said:
If the Myth is not in the running I can't vote

JohnnyB
JohnnyB, Your avatar is Sergio....I thought he would be your choice.besides that....I think that shot Serg is money!

Back