Who likes T-400?

projection

I'm wanting to try a different test other than QV since I don't care for QV and was wondering about Denkall T-400. Besides the pain everyone talks about, how effective is it? Im forced to use mex gear since Im not ordering intl. and Ive tried all the other mex brands but Denkall. What are your thoughts??

It seems all my friends favorites, it is supposed to have one batch a while back under-dosed tested at 333mg's per cc I believe.

But for the $ it's good for me!

I only been on it a week and blowing up fast but on other shit as well so hard to tell...

If you can take the pain, the results are suppose to be pretty good. I would just mix it with some EQ, that should solve the problem.

one thing i wonder though, why didnt they use one ester? ehtanate and cypionate have roughly the same half life, and wtf good is 25mg of prop?

Thanks guys, I just want to use a different product than QV so I think I'll at least try it out. Yea buffdawg- I know cutting gear with high BA content with EQ works every time;)

I like cyp better and in conjuntion w/ethenate I love the combo. (I would rather not have the prop and get seperate).

For 1 cc to contain almost 200mgs cyp, 200mgs ethenate it's an awsome combo!
I prefer cyp shorter half life and works better for me than ethenate.

But when I can get t-400 for almost same price as QV cyp, I'd rather have double the dosage for same price and choose T-400.
IMO

DangerousGrounds said:

But when I can get t-400 for almost same price as QV cyp, I'd rather have double the dosage for same price and choose T-400.
IMO

I hear ya there bro! BTW how's those t400 Bi shots going? Does it look like synthol yet ?:D

No pain.
I did a tri shot with a jug of QV eth hurt more than t-400.

I will do another bi on-site in a few days but my arms are defiantly bigger.

My sleeves on my t-shirts and getting tighter fast and veins coming out more along with working out very hard and eating tons of good protein!

Never used synthol yet!

I don't really believe in it, but may one-day experiment with it for bringing up lagging body parts.

Last edited:
I am a big fan of T400 cut it with FD eq and it was the best cycle to date! Did not notice alot of bloat and kept relatively lean. Strength and Sex drive astonishing! I love it!
Taking 3 icns a week right now, and I might switch back to T400 seems to work better!

DangerousGrounds said:
I like cyp better and in conjuntion w/ethenate I love the combo. (I would rather not have the prop and get seperate).

For 1 cc to contain almost 200mgs cyp, 200mgs ethenate it's an awsome combo!
I prefer cyp shorter half life and works better for me than ethenate.

IMO

Cyp with Enath? Enanthate and cyp are almost exactly the same chemically... there is no real difference from what i've read/heard. Enanthate and cyp are almost identical in molecular structure.

as I stated above t400 worked excellent I am a big fan! I feel cyp is more potent! And my sex drive was through the roof, not to mention strength and felt wonderful

Back