Who would win, Anderson silva or bj penn?

Are you kidding me? You CANNOT put BJ Penn in the same category as Anderson Silva. Anderson Silva would KILL BJ Penn. Skill, endurance, speed, attitude ... all things Silva excels far more then Penn ever will. You might have been better off asking who would win, Anderson Silva or GSP. I am a die hard Canadian loving GSP fan and I would like to say GSP would win that one and I would back him 100% but I wouldn't put money on it. Penn, wouldn't even make it out of the first round before Silva kicked and kneed the living fuck out of Penn.

When penn beats gsp, then yes you can

images

i think he was too comfortable that he could dominate cote so much that he let him stick around instead of going after him like an animal. then fucking cote hurts his faggoty leg and didnt give silva the chance to smash his face in. that was a disappointment and i hope silva learned his lesson.

how old are you twelve ?
What does this mean in English?

Silva by way of jumping,snap, mule, head kick.

Also, GSP is my favorite fighter. But he is 100% gay and he is 110% gay for tapping to strikes.

That's funny what you said about him being gay for being french. My wife always thinks french people are gay.

Wife: "Is that guy gay"
Me: "I can't tell, he's French."

Back