Wholesale Hair

Brock Landers

hey all
I know the site was down/non functioning for awhile, however it seems to be up and running. Just wondering if anyone has any recent experience purchasing? Thank you kindly
Brock

I ordered from them about 3 weeks ago....got couple bottles of spiro and minoxidil....received it in about 3-4 days

Test_Boner said:
I ordered from them about 3 weeks ago....got couple bottles of spiro and minoxidil....received it in about 3-4 days

They still carry spiro? Thought last time I checked they no longer carried it?

Are you guys happy with Spiro?
I have never used it, just Minoxidil and Propecia (which really works!).

I'm been using it for a month now(Spiro) since I've been off Propecia and nothing to report yet! I actually see some shedding in the front though and since my hair is about1.5" long on top I find it difficult to spread in my scalp properly, more goes in my hair I find! THIS FUCKING BALDING IS KILLING ME, I MIGHT JUST FUCK IT AND SHAVE IT!

thats all, peace out
right pumped!

Where are you guys getting your spiro from? Only place I know of is minoxidil.com?

right pumped said:
I'm been using it for a month now(Spiro) since I've been off Propecia and nothing to report yet! I actually see some shedding in the front though and since my hair is about1.5" long on top I find it difficult to spread in my scalp properly, more goes in my hair I find! THIS FUCKING BALDING IS KILLING ME, I MIGHT JUST FUCK IT AND SHAVE IT!

Once you shave it you'll wonder why you didn't do it sooner.

Back