Who's addicted to those performance drinks which seem to make people weaker?

Nicky_eye_lids

Olympic Bodybuilder
read a report about all these high performance drinks which are supposed to give you all that your body needs when it is performing at its peak, when the ingredients in these “performance” drinks accomplish the exact opposite from the reason you are exercising in the first place.

So if it says its loaded with Vitamin C for example, it is actually depleting your body of the vitamin C that it already has stored. this goes on for each ingredient it seems.

And as far as how they sweeten those drinks one sweetener Acesulfame potassium is a zero-calorie sweetener that is 200 times sweeter than sugar and it was found when tested on lab rodents, and I quote..."acesulfame potassium has produced lung, breast and rare organ tumors, various forms of leukemia, and chronic respiratory diseases. Due to the fact that the substance acesulfame potassium contains methylene chloride, long-term exposure may lead to a number of issues for people consuming it, including headaches, visual disturbances, mental confusion, nausea, depression, effects on the liver and kidneys…”
So its pure water for me now filtered and uncut.

I don't mess with any of those Artificially Sweetened Drinks.
Or anything with Artificial Sweeteners.

What Guys really need to look out for is Protein Drinks, the Sweetened ones.
Most are Sweetened with not only Acesulfame Potassium, but also Sucralose.

Acesulfame Potassium is processed with Methylene Chloride ~ known Cancer Causing Agent.

Sucralose (Splenda) ~ Processed with Chlorine, Kills your Gut Flora, and is 600 times Sweeter than Sugar........... JP

I don't mess with any of those Artificially Sweetened Drinks.
Or anything with Artificial Sweeteners.

What Guys really need to look out for is Protein Drinks, the Sweetened ones.
Most are Sweetened with not only Acesulfame Potassium, but also Sucralose.

Acesulfame Potassium is processed with Methylene Chloride ~ known Cancer Causing Agent.

Sucralose (Splenda) ~ Processed with Chlorine, Kills your Gut Flora, and is 600 times Sweeter than Sugar........... JP

600 times sweeter than sugar!? damn. they evilize sugar just like the evilize salt and everyone is afraid to eat the real deal which is bs. Even stevia is to be avoided as its proceeded and the company that owns it surely a monsanto entity.
real sugar is good for the body and so is real salt. problem is now that everything is corrupted so your going to get cancer regardless of what you eat now-a-days. anyone care for a whey protein shake? :beer:

Energy drink will give me seizures. I drink huge amounts of caffine, can take huge amounts of vitamins and eat doughnuts all day for sugar and nothing. Energy drink or two and Ill have seizure activity that day or the next depending on when I drink them. Coloring, artificial sweetener or something.

Energy drink will give me seizures. I drink huge amounts of caffine, can take huge amounts of vitamins and eat doughnuts all day for sugar and nothing. Energy drink or two and Ill have seizure activity that day or the next depending on when I drink them. Coloring, artificial sweetener or something.
please dont forget that donuts are only meant to supplement your diet and not be your only food.

I prefer injectable b6 mix 12 get more oxygen in the blood for energy performance, I stay away from those performance drink, Iv'e heard people die heart attacks

Back