Why are people so uptight on here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maxwell you little son of a bitch you asked me directly some questions in a private message and I told you I don t give out sources and you called me a dick.

If I could get my hands on you u little cocksucker I d beat you with your arm you little fkn disrespectful asshole.

He also wanted me to-----
approve domestic over intl labs
dose his pct
dose his cycle
where to get ancilliaries

AFTER MAKING the statement " I ve read all the stickies and still cant get an understanding " which proves your a stupid little prick as well. you little fuck..

Srtrike 1 2 and

ur move you little prick...your kind of short cutters are dead weight..
I m a go eat 2 steaks..I double dare you to get yourself banned. I m giving you a week or 3 off no matter how good the steak is you
little liar...you left the part out that you sent me 3 pm s in 17 minutes..as manic as my 8 yr old when he gets some lego s or poke mon cards.
I m looking to ban..just cuz .

lol over reaction of the year. I wonder if this guy is on the cycle.

The OP has created multiple users and is breaking multiple rues. Behavior like this will not be tolerated here. Staff works hard along with the great members here to make this an awesome forum.
Behavior & actions such as his will not be tolerated.
Thread Closed.

he has since my ban created and pm d me 3 times w 3 different messages...none of which I read especially as the last one was titled " One more thing....." He needs help..calling him out with ALL his lies has flipped him out...man I bet his domestic life is either a bitch to deal with or probably non existant....Loser boy if your reading this under the covers with a flashlight...remember ido not want to be any bigger than I am..And yes..I am a bit knowledgeable but always wanting to learn or help but not be used. ; why else would you have begged me for everything listed.
Grow up
Move on
Leave it alone or your email is going public..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back