why cant ufc make a good card?

The UFC GSP card is pretty stacked. But some of the upcoming cards look Ghey. Leben and Bisping as a Main event. Nigga Plz.

UFC 87 has a fantastic lineup, yet somehow Rob Emerson vs Manny Gamburian made it onto the main card?

Leben and Bisping definitely doesn't constitute a main event, but I hear it's going to be free on Spike so I won't complain.

Last edited:
Leben and Bisbing isn't going to be free. The cxard before that is, it's Nate Diaz and someone, on a fightnight right before. Personally, I'm fucking stoked about the 9th. GSP, Fitch, Crazy Homo and Lesnar.

UFC became a lot more fun to watch for me when i started doing jiu jitsu and understood what was happening. that being said, its really about 10% slugging it out and then 90% rolling around on the floor trying to choke each other.
for straight action i like watching K1 or Boxing. Boxing is a lot of fun to watch if you have any boxing experience.

I really think its a mistake for UFC or whichever MMA company it is to be promoting Kimbo. The guy is a criminal, and a real piece of shit, the sport already has a bad enough image, the last thing we need is a Drug Dealer scumbag to be the ambassador to the masses.

Tyson was a criminal, worse than Kimbo. Kimbo sold some drugs and fought WILLING dudes who were just like him. Tyson on the other claims to have knocked out and robbed dozens of elderly woman who he tricked into letting him carry thier groceries. Kimbo is by no way the ambassador to the masses, and Silva does a little more than SLUG 10%, then roll around a bunch.

Also, shame on me for replying to this asshole who doesn't know what organization Kimbo fights for. Shame on me.

Leben and Bisbing isn't going to be free. The cxard before that is, it's Nate Diaz and someone, on a fightnight right before. Personally, I'm fucking stoked about the 9th. GSP, Fitch, Crazy Homo and Lesnar.

The wikipedia says it's going to be free. I remember reading it other places as well.

Tyson was a criminal, worse than Kimbo. Kimbo sold some drugs and fought WILLING dudes who were just like him. Tyson on the other claims to have knocked out and robbed dozens of elderly woman who he tricked into letting him carry thier groceries. Kimbo is by no way the ambassador to the masses, and Silva does a little more than SLUG 10%, then roll around a bunch.

Also, shame on me for replying to this asshole who doesn't know what organization Kimbo fights for. Shame on me.

youre right, Tyson is way worse than Kimbo, i never said he wasnt.

I've never watched a ufc event that I didn't like. Even if the fighters aren't that great, I enjoy watching people fight.

FOOTBALL > MMA

You're not american if you think other wise.

Like someone said MMA is cool, I respect the art of it, but after awhile it just gets boring. The made-up pre fight antics are LAME, most of casual fans are borderline retards, and anything but a big fight with two big names bores me.

FOOTBALL > MMA

Like someone said MMA is cool, I respect the art of it, but after awhile it just gets boring. The made-up pre fight antics are LAME, most of casual fans are borderline retards, and anything but a big fight with two big names bores me.

youre what, about 18?

FOOTBALL > MMA

Yeah come on into the MMA forum and start talking shit about MMA. You moron.

FOOTBALL > MMA

I love football and it's a great sport.. the problem for me over the years has been how "corporate" greed and money hungry its become.. the god damn superbowls have become a fucking circus.. What's even worse is that college football is heading down the same path. it just sucks.
MMA has a been an emema for us sports world.

MMA Ftw. I wish europe will get some sort of MMA promoter. Then the best of that division will fight the best of UFC/ affliction division for unified belt. Would benefit the sport greatly.

I love football and it's a great sport.. the problem for me over the years has been how "corporate" greed and money hungry its become.. the god damn superbowls have become a fucking circus.. What's even worse is that college football is heading down the same path. it just sucks.
MMA has a been an emema for us sports world.

Once MMA gets bigger it will be more money driven.

FOOTBALL > MMA

just a bunch of jenkins running around with a ball. they have linked teams to locations in order to get people to actually care who wins. like because i am from near new york then i am supposed to give a shit if the jenkins on the new york team win or lose? when i see people in a bad mood because "their team" lost its fucking pathetic.

with fighting, i dont care where they are from. i just want to be entertained. i find ass kicking more entertaining than running with a ball.

just a bunch of jenkins running around with a ball. they have linked teams to locations in order to get people to actually care who wins. like because i am from near new york then i am supposed to give a shit if the jenkins on the new york team win or lose? when i see people in a bad mood because "their team" lost its fucking pathetic.

with fighting, i dont care where they are from. i just want to be entertained. i find ass kicking more entertaining than running with a ball.

. :agreed:

I like that the rivalries in MMA are more generalized, like Brazil vs. Japan or N. America vs. the rest of the World.

Back