Why do I feel so shitty after my worout?

bigEge

For the past 3 weeks, after working out I feel like complete shit. I have lifting for about 4 years and up til now, lifting has giving me a certain energy. Lately, after a good lift, I feel like I have a severe case of the flu. I don't know if it's the gear or what. It seems to only be after lifting. My shoulders are killing me and my legs hurt so bad I can barely walk.

Current gear inclides 500 mg of Sustanon Karachi and 40 mg of DBol. Diet is pretty clean, but I did cut out my Glutamine supplements cause they gave me the shits. This is my second cycle and I have 1 more week of the DBol and 6 more of the Sust.

My workouts are pretty intense, but I have never hurt like this. Any ideas?

You could be having a local reaction to the ba in the Sustanon (sust). dboll has been known to cause stomache aches anyway. Do you inject when the muscles is pumped or before working out. IMO that is not a good idea.

It is possible that you are overtrained sometimes you need to take an extra day off or get a couple of hours more sleep than you usually do. I was having one of those weeks so I took a couple of days off. When I came back I had one of my best workouts, I needed the rest.

frotobaggins said:
Are you at the end of your cycle? If not then just take a little break and recover from this.

EXACTLY my advice, I would recommend 2 weeks but since your on cycle maybe 3-7 days, your workouts are going to become counter-productive if this keeps up.

I don't want to make you worry but my friend had a similar problem. He let it go on for almost 2 months before he did any thing. Are your ankels sore and holding fluid? Anyway, he had many of the same symptoms you are complaining of. When he went to the doctor he ran some tests and immediatly had him admitted to the hospital (ICU). His Creatine levels were 5 or 6 times to high (no not the supplement). the Creatine test measures your liver toxicity. He was in liver shut down. It took him 2 months to fully recover and if he had waited much longer he would be dead. Also have you been taking any asprine of other pain killers for an extended period of time? I know that sounds stupid but that can reak havok on your liver most people don't consider that. Again i don't want to scare you just want to help.

latspread said:
I don't want to make you worry but my friend had a similar problem. He let it go on for almost 2 months before he did any thing. Are your ankels sore and holding fluid? Anyway, he had many of the same symptoms you are complaining of. When he went to the doctor he ran some tests and immediatly had him admitted to the hospital (ICU). His Creatine levels were 5 or 6 times to high (no not the supplement). the Creatine test measures your liver toxicity. He was in liver shut down. It took him 2 months to fully recover and if he had waited much longer he would be dead. Also have you been taking any asprine of other pain killers for an extended period of time? I know that sounds stupid but that can reak havok on your liver most people don't consider that. Again i don't want to scare you just want to help.

good info

ya bro it wouldnt hurt to have some blood work done, but if i were u i would take a good 7 days off of gym and just rest, see how u feel then...

latspread said:

very good info, it might scare him but it might save his life also.

Back