Why do the muscles look so different?

vados said:
Far from it. He used a lot of twisting shots to make his waist appear smaller than it was, add to this the sloping shoulder structure. The key was that he was the master of posing, by posing properly he could expose his strengths while hiding the weaknesses. Few today could do what he could.

You got it bang on. Arnold was the master of posing. Just look att him beside ronnie in those comparison pics. Arnold could make himself look like he was 50lbs heavier.

The shape of the muscle is defined by a few things....size,length and insertion. The length of the muscle and the manner in which it inserts at the joint greatly effects the sweeping look of the muscle itself. Large, lengthy muscles inserting into small joints is the ideal look for bodybuilders. Large,shorter muscles inserting into thick joints is the ideal build for a powerlifter.
You can have the same measurements or very close to the same measurements of another bodybuilder but you looks can vary a great deal based on Joint size alone.

I can't take anything seriously with these discusting avatars lol!

People don'e realize that 200lbs @ 6%BF on 2 different people may look totally different. Some things we just don't control.

outlawtas2 said:
I can't take anything seriously with these discusting avatars lol!

People don'e realize that 200lbs @ 6%BF on 2 different people may look totally different. Some things we just don't control.
Tell you what...get all yer friends together and PM bleach and other mods to remove this AV. I cant do it myself being that I lost a bet and would look cowardly for me to do so.
It up to you guys.

carolinacrackah said:
Tell you what...get all yer friends together and PM bleach and other mods to remove this AV. I cant do it myself being that I lost a bet and would look cowardly for me to do so.
It up to you guys.

LOL

carolinacrackah said:
It up to you guys.

Na! I think it suits you :D

I would say all the peptides used now (HGH, IGF, etc) also the pros now are obsessed with having that paper thin skin look where in the past, BB weren't concerned with that look.

Back