why do you get night sweats on tren?

Niclipse said:
That cycle is flawless. I wish I had masteron so I could be right there with him. Masteron is definitely the icing on the cake.

are you saying that 75mg ed or eod is flawless? i was thinking of running a 6 week cycle of tren a @ 75mg ed but if 75mg eod would be better then i may try that. i will also be combining with a 12 week cycle of test e @ 800mg ea week.

It all depends o0n how you react to tren. 75mg ED or EOD is good for some people. 75mg ED is the same as 150mg EOD.

All depends on the user, but more specifically, I was trying to say Test P, Tren, and Masteron is an AWESOME cycle.

i was thinking prop and tren for my next...pls enlighten me as to why masteron is so great.

I noticed in the previous cycle which included masteron, that my veins had poped out all over the place. They were in my calves and chest ... places I've never seen before. I also noticed them in my quads when siting down on the toilet and riddled all up and down my forearms on biceps.

Before masteron, I only had a vein here or there. It made me look very hard. By itself it's likely to be worthless and if you dont already have a low bodyfat it would be pointless. Because of it's need to be compounded wither others, thats why I only refer to it as icing on th cake.

I am on tren ace right now, I think I'm like 12 days in. I'm getting veiny again, but nowhere near the way I was when on masteron.

I've become a huge fan of masteron over the past couple years...it just seems to make any stack I use it with more effective, why? Not exactly sure but it isn't just simply increased overall dosage. For example: I used to cycle 1000mg Test/600mg Eq per week, now I'll do 600mg Test/600mg Eq/400mg Mast and the cycle is more effective even though the total dose (1600mg/week) is the same.

Back