• Because you had sand kicked in your face on the beach by a Body Builder

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Because your on TRT

Votes: 4 7.7%
  • Because you were a skinny punk ass

Votes: 6 11.5%

• Total voters
nice thread, honest and funny answers lol

I never get over the muscle magazines with the bullshit ads. ...

"I got to be 260lbs @ 7% bf from Cell Tech, NO Explode, this machine, that program....". Bull fucking shit... Every dude in every muscle mag is on crazy amounts of gear, GH, most likely insulin, testosterone replacement therapy (TRT), & never come off. Human beings can't look like that no matter how much they eat, train, rest. Plain & simple.

+1

Bodybuilder number 1 reason, Because I like the way Life is On them.. number 2 reason, I am on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) number 3 reason, so i'll look GREAT in a Casket number 4 reason, and because I CAN !! Number 5 reason..

:D

It makes all your hard work/diet pay off!

I love to EAT, TRAIN, SLEEP... and roids make it much more enjoyable!!! BB = lifestyle

I want to be THE TANK of all time!!!!

the government decided to make them illegal without any substancial medical evidence NOR medical proof to build their arguments on. they can't cite ONE single case in history where they proved steroids were responsible for anyone's death. they need to worry more about over the counter crap. obviously overdosing with juice will be hell...but then again overdosing with a FEW extra over the counter pills will put u into an eternal sleep. are they afraid the public might ge too big for them to handle?

why do i want use steroids? cuz they're illegal lol and to those who made it illegal i say :moon::moon:

I take em cuz I likes em, I'm the mutha-fucker that goes around kicking sand on all the little people!!

I'm 6-2 255. Let's see you kick sand on me Biggin ;)

But seriously, Ozzy should have included health reasons. While I'm not clinically low enough to be on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT), being on test provides me with a better live experience.

I never get over the muscle magazines with the bullshit ads. ...

"I got to be 260lbs @ 7% bf from Cell Tech, NO Explode, this machine, that program....". Bull fucking shit... Every dude in every muscle mag is on crazy amounts of gear, GH, most likely insulin, testosterone replacement therapy (TRT), & never come off. Human beings can't look like that no matter how much they eat, train, rest. Plain & simple.

agreed!

watch that movie "Bigger, Stronger, Faster", lots of good solid facts and personal experiences.

I'm 6-2 255. Let's see you kick sand on me Biggin ;)

But seriously, Ozzy should have included health reasons. While I'm not clinically low enough to be on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT), being on test provides me with a better live experience.

What beach U go too?? Those stats don't mean dick! Not being a prick or nothing, I agree with Ur statement about Test and it providing a better life experience. Good to hear from U.:druggie:

man i wieghed 155 in high school at 6'1" now im 201..love em! feel great and they were always easier to sell than weed where im from!

they heal me. they stop me from hurting from all the injuries i have.

and i want to be that big bitch that kicks sand in the faces of fags.

Because I want to look like an action figure!!!!

Haha in all seriousness its because of the reasons people stated earlier they are the tools that help all the dieting and training payoff. The fast recovery and the ability to break down mental and physical barriers.

I am surprised no one has mentioned this, but the feeling of being able to accomplish anything with your life. Not just weights but the confidence, the feeling of being elite and capable. Not to mention how static I get as I am approaching the gym and How nothing in the gym feels like it can't be done. Not saying I wasn't a confident person prior to steroids but its a whole different feeling/ perspective of life while one is on test.

cause i'm a male stripper. i strip every man of his ego and confidence when he stands next to me.

Back