Why do YOU use gear?

I'm contemplating the girth enhancer, slip it on when she's not looking and suprise the shit out of her...lol....
Don't think I'd get any for a long time if I did that though.

my old lady would know " going to town and slip in the enhancer and i hear, where did you get a dick ? " lol

I though to myself and fliped a coin HEROIN OR THE GEAR ! I am here thank god lol no heroin yahoooooo

ROFL. Pretty much me 2. It was eather burning out on energy supplements or using gear. I much think gear is whey safer.

I started way to young at 19. I was always an athlete and was going out for D1 Wide Out. I had a 6' 175lb 10% frame with broad shoulders and always wanted to be bigger to help with my speed 4.39 40yd and 42" vert jump. I always had and still do have a super fast metabolism. After taking test the first time I felt like god and the way my body ate that shit up, I was done. Didn't cycle for awhile after that till I found a great plug for the best shit and I did a good 5 cycles from 20-27 took )yrs off now 33yr old and starting to see the body fat creep up and muscles gettinga little softer than I like. I still clocked In at 184lb 16% BF and I was like fuck it get the juice so I can bounce back in fast. I had not lifted for about 6 mo but I know the ropes And muscle memory is awesome bc within the month I am up to 193 and 14.2 BF and I plan to do it right his time at the right age with the right discipline and more knowledge. I feel like 18 again on this shit and the results are just so nice!!! My goals are primarily for the looks and benefits of leading a healthier lifestyle overall as AAS makes me eat better and take care of myself better. I want to still be a bad ass when I am in my 40's and show the young bucks I can still go down through there with the best of them!

Absolutely! As long as you keep setting the pansies straight here. ;)

Deal and DEALLL!!!
It's like work... Some guys forget to change their tampons, and have vagina issues... And I'm The one with the VAGINA! ... Tools!

Last edited:
Skinny pete... You're not suppose to just train for the ladies... ;)
But I can say, I love when the opposite sex does admire ... But shit, when I see another chick checking out my ass... I LOOOVVVEEEE it...
Makes me laugh!

Skinny pete... You're not suppose to just train for the ladies... ;)
But I can say, I love when the opposite sex does admire ... But shit, when I see another chick checking out my ass... I LOOOVVVEEEE it...
Makes me laugh!

Yo, it really makes me laugh and kinda creeped out when you find a person of the SAME sex looking at you like a piece of meat!
I almost want to slap the dude, but i dont want a hate crime on my hands lol

While part of my motivation for AAS use is vanity (you'd be lying if you said it wasn't) I'm also a scientist. Outside of my particular specialty I'm a huge fan of transhumanism and I really dig the idea of us being able to manipulate our bodies within the realms of chemistry, biology, robotics, etc. Not only that but since I can remember I've always experimented on myself just to see what both my body and mind were capable of. Of course in my teens and twenties I was into far more nefarious things than AAS and now, instead of pushing my self to the brink of destruction, I'm going in the opposite direction.

I just want to see how far I can go with a) what I've been given and b) what science can enhance.

Playing D1 premier rugby and having most of my best friends as bodybuilders and competitive power lifters we were always competing with each other in the gym.

Many of them were using and AFTER pushing myself hard to continuously gain naturally and get to where I could, I made the plunge. Researched the fuck out of it first because I was nervous as hell and wanted to know all there was before injecting myself. It was part vanity, part competitive drive, and part impatience.

Then you use it and everything is magnified in terms of ability in the gym, mental state, sense of well being, confidence, and so on. The results speak for themselves about what it can help you do. The oddest side effect for me was how I became even more disciplined in my training and nutrition after my first cycle to this day.

All in all it's what it does physically and in some ways mentally. It's honestly the greatest high.

Back