why does tren make you angry????

panteracfh

Knows whats up
ive been on tren now for about umm... maybe 3 weeks or a little more i think... not sure, but the last like week or so i get angry over pretty much everything... why does it do this... its not like the movie shit where someone just blows up and loses it... its just more like way more things are just aggravating and stressfull... i know its not in my head because it never happened on test and its not just when im around people, its when im by myself too... and its not really "comfortable" for lack of a better word...
why does tren do this and test and others don't???

panteracfh said:
ive been on tren now for about umm... maybe 3 weeks or a little more i think... not sure, but the last like week or so i get angry over pretty much everything... why does it do this... its not like the movie shit where someone just blows up and loses it... its just more like way more things are just aggravating and stressfull... i know its not in my head because it never happened on test and its not just when im around people, its when im by myself too... and its not really "comfortable" for lack of a better word...
why does tren do this and test and others don't???

Hey you f**king j*rk*ff,

where in the h#ll did you get the stupid m*therf**king idea that Tren makes you f**king angry?

J/K bro!:)

Panteracfh,
it makes me a tad edgy myself, when i use Tren in a cycle i try to be conciously aware that i am "on" so i don't abnormally fly off the handle.
tough at times....good luck.

god bless
Max:)

I feel you bro. Test makes me happy, tren makes me easily aggravated. Why? Who knows, probably related to it adrogenic nature.

I feel ya, that is one reason I hate it.
I'm running the Tren Enan. and like I have in the past noticed myself flying off the handle.

Slider

i can keep it under control pretty much, but i don't like the feeling really... naturally im pretty edgy so i hope it doesn't get worse...
whatever... we'll see... weird that only tren does that

just 75mg EOD
maybe even less... my conversion was kind of shitty... used a shit filter had to switch to a watman i had laying around luckily... then purged both filters... probly lost more tren than i should of...

i just came off 100mg ED and didnt have any anger problems it accully made me happier every time i looked in the mirror. jsut my 2cents

It's because your prolactin levels are high.. You need to bring them down with caber...

I just went off really bad and as a result did some research on my recent anger issues. This thread is super old LMAO I guess this wasn't common knowledge back then.. Oh well I know my comment will help the people who find this thread as I have.

It's because your prolactin levels are high.. You need to bring them down with caber...

I just went off really bad and as a result did some research on my recent anger issues. This thread is super old LMAO I guess this wasn't common knowledge back then.. Oh well I know my comment will help the people who find this thread as I have.

thread is 12 years old and there's lots of these types of threads. A lot has been researched in 12 years. Do us a favour and don't bump them. Especially to give advice that is common knowledge now-a-days.

Great first post, you're off to a flying start...

thread is 12 years old and there's lots of these types of threads. A lot has been researched in 12 years. Do us a favour and don't bump them. Especially to give advice that is common knowledge now-a-days.

Great first post, you're off to a flying start...

Don't mind Dear Onk. its the prolactin talking.

Tren makes me gay thats why i only use it 5 or 6 werks now, thats the longest i can last before giving in to temptation after im off a few days i turn straight again

Tren makes me gay thats why i only use it 5 or 6 werks now, thats the longest i can last before giving in to temptation after im off a few days i turn straight again

I don't take time off. I go back and forth 14-16 weeks at a time. I'm the true definition of a swinger.

Tren actually calms me down, so I don't know WTF is going on in here. Unless it's because I'm a calm gay..? :wiggle:

Cause its made for cattle haha
Everyones side effects vary on tren
I get aggressive too, edgy, but like it
But at times it can get abit much as woman dont usually like it to much when ya get snappy from the simpliest things
Some get insomnia, night sweats, bad dreams
Not myself just get the aggression and horny as hell on tren

Last edited:
I don't take time off. I go back and forth 14-16 weeks at a time. I'm the true definition of a swinger.

Im sure this is a dumb question, but I'm too lazy to use the search function so I have heard that with this tren/gay effect that the short esters make you more of a 'bottom' but the long esters trend toward being 'a top' and I hear that tren also does this sweaty angry thing but that it's da bomb so if I hafta be trengay as well as sweaty and angry AND horny but I don't want to miss out on da bomb then I would prefer to be on top because I don't think I can just do a 10 week cycle cuz once I get really into that eating as much crap junkfood as I can shovel in bulk blast that I have a hard time stopping which also makes me just now realize because of that not stopping thing that I probably would rather be a top as I think it would probably suck to be a bottom to the sweaty angry horny trengay bro who can't stop.

Too much coffee I think?

Also can someone explain to me how my hcg will affect my trengay and what dosages are best on what schedule and also what size pins cuz, well, that search thing and all....

;-)

Last edited:
Im sure this is a dumb question, but I'm too lazy to use the search function so I have heard that with this tren/gay effect that the short esters make you more of a 'bottom' but the long esters trend toward being 'a top' and I hear that tren also does this sweaty angry thing but that it's da bomb so if I hafta be trengay as well as sweaty and angry AND horny but I don't want to miss out on da bomb then I would prefer to be on top because I don't think I can just do a 10 week cycle cuz once I get really into that eating as much crap junkfood as I can shovel in bulk blast that I have a hard time stopping which also makes me just now realize because of that not stopping thing that I probably would rather be a top as I think it would probably suck to be a bottom to the sweaty angry horny trengay bro who can't stop.

Too much coffee I think?

Also can someone explain to me how my hcg will affect my trengay and what dosages are best on what schedule and also what size pins cuz, well, that search thing and all....

;-)

you are referring to someone's hormones ranging from a peak to trough. Peak being at saturation when you have most, and trough which during cycle is just before you pin again.

No real difference between short and long esters, if you are pinning appropriately for the respective half life of the ester.

Some people pin e and c esters once a week, which means their peaks and troughs are a larger range compared to someone who splits that dose in half and pins 2x a week.
I could make a similar example to an ace of fina ester and someone pinning EoD compared to ED.

As for sweaty and anger issues, that depends person to person and doesn't seem to be to do with the ester involved.

Myself, I can run tren a or tren e for 20 weeks with no issues, some can't run either at all.

Back