why does tren make you angry????

By all means maybe thats why tren was never put out for humans
Unlike test, deca, eq, ect ect i dobt think they is any other steroid out there that can take the most mellow dude and turb him into a animal
Its usually the ones that are quite laid back that people see changes in there mood and its those ones that tend to stand out more
People then are like what the fuck u on bro
Then when they do get that aggresive feeling there like wtf is wrong with me as they have never once felt like that before
I dont care what anybody says at some point tren does fuck with your head
And if your abit rocky in a relationship stay clesr of it lmao as it makes it even worse as i found out the hard way 10 months ago nothing physical but i was very anger all the time which made matters worse

Last edited:
I have definitely noticed being more annoyed and a bit angry this cycle. I also noticed it last cycle too(last year), but not the ones before that. There is definitely a mental component to it, and knowing this can help with letting situations diffuse as I start to feel pissed off, which is like an every day thing with my bitchy wife

you are referring to someone's hormones ranging from a peak to trough. Peak being at saturation when you have most, and trough which during cycle is just before you pin again.

No real difference between short and long esters, if you are pinning appropriately for the respective half life of the ester.

Some people pin e and c esters once a week, which means their peaks and troughs are a larger range compared to someone who splits that dose in half and pins 2x a week.
I could make a similar example to an ace of fina ester and someone pinning EoD compared to ED.

As for sweaty and anger issues, that depends person to person and doesn't seem to be to do with the ester involved.

Myself, I can run tren a or tren e for 20 weeks with no issues, some can't run either at all.
at what doseage is this?

But then how do I know which gay guy is on tren? Will rainbows be shooting out his ass at all time?

There will be a little fluffy clouds of rainbow farts following them around. It becomes a rainbow shit-storm right before they engage you with the preggers stare of doom.

You have been warned... :axe:

They also leave very colorful stains in their underwear, but I recommend never getting close enough to actually see it. You probably won't escape such an encounter.

How did you escape? What the fuck are you looking at stains in their underwear for? UNLESS IT'S YOUR UNDERWEAR!

Back