Why Glucorell R by DrMatt

I use it all the time and my pee smells funny.....

What I like about it is say you take it and then eat an entire large pizza by yourself....you don't feel like shit afterwards. It seems to help with the carb bloat.

Fender said:
What I like about it is say you take it and then eat an entire large pizza by yourself....you don't feel like shit afterwards. It seems to help with the carb bloat.

try the glucorell/sesapure stack (your binging wont be dissapointed :) )

macro said:
try the glucorell/sesapure stack (your binging wont be dissapointed :) )

This is very true. I've had a few days lately where i've absolutely pigged out but took 3-4 Glucorells and 2-3 Sesapures before each meal and didn't gain a pound. I probably took in 3-4000 cals last Sunday from pizza, cake, m&m ice cream cookies and woke up Monday at the same weight an still vascular. Great products.

I found out I was partially insulin resistant after I kept overtraining. I started using Ala with all of my meals that I have carbs. It has really boosted my ability to train with heavier loads. Is R-ala that much better? It's pretty damn expensive. What is Sesapure?

100 mg

macro said:
yes, in the most basic sense its 3-5 times as potent (glucose clearance/glucose uptake/modulation(ppar-gamma). When it comes to restoring insulin sensitivity as well as tissue specific effects, there is no comparison.

sesapure
https://www.anabolicfitness.net/shop/product_info.php?id=144

I take 4- 300 mg ALA tabs a day. One with each of the 4 meals that I have carbs. I paid $17.00 for 2 -60 cap (300 MG) bottles at Vitamin Shoppe. So, you believe that 4- 100 mg tabs is 3-5 times more potent than what I ingest right now?

Back