Why have my arms gotten smaller??

this is true but you're not going to get a nice shape to them unless you do bicep and tricep exercises, which makes your arms look bigger than they are. i'd rather have 16" nicely shaped defined arms than 17" soft looking smooth arms

Indeed, But the boy is after mass, try neglect them a little sounds stupid i no but ur major lifts fuck them up anyway. once ur happy with overall size then look into isolation work ,STRETCH AND SQUEEZE BOY

Indeed, But the boy is after mass, try neglect them a little sounds stupid i no but ur major lifts fuck them up anyway. once ur happy with overall size then look into isolation work ,STRETCH AND SQUEEZE BOY

true. funny this thread should pop back up. recently i've cut out a lot of bicep work just letting back day take care of them. heavy rows horizontal and vertical, and they've gotten a little smaller. i never overly trained them anyways, i may need to incorporate my usual one bicep exercise of 3 sets or so with a moderate weight on back days. i still hit triceps on chest days though, either dips or reverse grip bench. also they get hit on overhead presses as well.

If your putting down enough calories at the end of a cycle, it's probably not as much of a case of over training/muscle loss as it is fat loss, remember you may look one way when you are carrying fat, but the only true way to know what your body looks like is to ditch the fat

i like to rotate an arms day for a few months then swap it back too push/pull day ! but most people will notice growth when they neglect a muscle its strange . i mean provided ur stimulating it once every 14 days or so .

Back