Why is everyone on this board a pussy?

Well it's a good thing you're not a real doctor and just play one online.

I for one can tell you everything you are saying is complete BULLSHIT. It all varies from person to person, and it all comes down to blood work. You CANNOT speak for everybody, everybody is different. You and your oral junky buddies, can plug each other with orals all you want, nobody here is going to give a fuck what you do to yourself, because nobody cares. You just cannot going around telling people to fuck themselves up like you want to do to yourself.

I am telling you what you are saying is BULLSHIT because on my 1st cycle/blast, on just 500 mg test and 50 mg var (ran for 7 weeks) my AST/ALT went up to the 80's and I have blood work to prove it (and yes it was real Anavar (var), scripted through TRT). Most people consider var to be MILD and that's what happened to my values ( I also ran liver support: Liver Juice, UDCA, and Liv 52). So, everybody is DIFFERENT. In my case I could not run orals like you and your fucked up juice head buddies and there could be others like me yet, you want to put your bullshit on them and try to fuck them up. Why even take a chance? Ever hear of better safe than sorry? GET LOST MAN. Nobody wants to hear your shit.

You are right that everyone is different...however I also wouldn't reccomend running anavar for 7 weeks. That said, those values don't mean much since AST/ALT in the 80's isn't bad at all. My AST/ALT values will go into the 60-70's just from a couple of really heavy lifting days.

I personally don't see anything wrong with a kicker in the beginning and another oral at the tail end. I've done it before. Especially if one of those is a mild oral like var. Now I wouldn't try that crazy ass oral cycle he posted as an example, that's a bit much and don't see the point in taking that many orals at once.

I personally don't see anything wrong with a kicker in the beginning and another oral at the tail end. I've done it before. Especially if one of those is a mild oral like var. Now I wouldn't try that crazy ass oral cycle he posted as an example, that's a bit much and don't see the point in taking that many orals at once.

Yea totally agree bro. I would never ever ever fuck around with something like that. It was just a point...I didn't see anything wrong with a kicker and a tail. On the upside this thread is an interesting/funny read and it got 90+ likes haha

what about an oral only before you start your cycle, while waiting for it to come in?

So the more I read on this board the more everyone seems like a pussy especially when it comes to running more than one oral in a cycle (even if it is a long test cycle). I know reputable/senior members on other boards to run pretty harsh cycles on a regular basis...especially the guys who are competing. I will post one cycle I have seen and maybe a few others later.

Weeks 1-15 Test

20-30mg SD (weeks 1-5)
30-100mg Tvar (weeks 1-6)
80-100mg Epi (weeks 6-10)
15-20mg M1T (weeks 7-10)
150-200mg H-drol (weeks 9-13)

Whereas everyone on here shits their pants on the idea of running a dbol or anadrol kicker and an anavar tail...whats up?

Can I give the eulogy at your funeral? I'll explain to everyone what happened...

Back