Why is it so hard to get Masteron

HAHAHAHAhahaa.....:elephant: You guys (or should i say Gays?! :gay: ). Don't leave your house guys. Pretty big risk your gonna kill somebody. It's the steroids in your bodies talking out of your collective asses. Why don't you deepthroat a ass-wiener (a real stiff shit-sausage of corn and peanuts) instead, bite it off and video tape That!? :bj: Give each other Something to jack-off to instead, I can almost visualize you guys spitting on your pc screens while brutaly squeezing your limp dicks and sceaming profanities at each other, Hahahaha... Dont' be shy now, be a sport. We can ALL here at the forum feel the wibes of forbidden male attraction :69: that due to severe confusion and frustration are expressed and mistaken for as agression between you guys.

P.s. B.S. stands for Bite my Shit..

*LMAO* :frogjump::dance2::frogjump:..... :laugh:

Of course im just joking guys, just my sick twisted humor and I just dont know when to shut up i guess. Dont take it personally :) Kinda funny though.. heh.. :dunno:

Last edited:
Niclipse said:
Yup, that's full on BAD ASS.

In sweden i get Ampliolabs Masteron 10ml 100mg/1ml for aprox. 70 USD.
And that is average price level. It seems steroids are much more expensive in the US then at least in Sweden. For instance 10ml 1ml/75mg Tren costs about 60 USD also Ampliolab. Maybe an unknown lab in the US, i think it is a Swedish underground lab. Their stuff has been checked in lab independently and they deliver the correct doses. They make Tren, Stanozolol 50mg tabs and Masteron as far as i know. I have tried all of the above with good results.

For HGH i pay about 4 USD per unit (Somatropin), made by Novonordisk in Denmark. The Swedish Genotropin costs about 4.5 USD.The chinese is cheaper for about 3.5 USD. All these prices ofcourse depend on purchased quantity. You could acctually get it even cheaper if you buy larger amounts. For the prices i mentioned i have just bought like 40ml of Tren and Masteron and 300 Units HGH this bought from the last guy in the selling chain, by that i mean streetprice. It is NOT hard at all to come by any of these steroids two days delivery time maximum. We even have a internet site here in Sweden that are located IN sweden where you can order and ge delivery day after. No customs to worry about since it is shipped within the country :)
The prices are acctually almost about the prices i mentioned above, slightly higher.Still though it is a fantastic service to depend upon just in case my source runs out of anything that you really want. What is geat with this avialibility and prices is that you NOT have to save a huge amount of money before ordering but you can buy as you consume and go along.

Last edited:
JT190 said:
Jeez...what's with all the price postings. Read the rules!!!!
thanks jt

also quit all the bullshit fighting and bickering . the anabolic forum is a no flame zone , if you want to argue do it in private or the convo forum for everyones amusement .

JT190 said:
Jeez...what's with all the price postings. Read the rules!!!!

What!? If your not intrested just do not read it, right!? I am acctually intrested in knowing and comparing prices. And im quite sure that someone found it intresting. WHats the big deal!? Just making a conversation in very general terms.
It's like..."Jeez, i dont have anything to do so let me log onto Steroidology and complain that someone is posting prices cuz it bothers the hell out of me."

I guess i have as much to say about your comment as you probably would have to say if someone told you "Hey, you cant talk about steroids liberally here they are illegal, Read the law" Its a limping comparisation but then again so is the comment.

manonegro said:
What!? If your not intrested just do not read it, right!? I am acctually intrested in knowing and comparing prices. And im quite sure that someone found it intresting. WHats the big deal!? Just making a conversation in very general terms.
It's like..."Jeez, i dont have anything to do so let me log onto Steroidology and complain that someone is posting prices cuz it bothers the hell out of me."

I guess i have as much to say about your comment as you probably would have to say if someone told you "Hey, you cant talk about steroids liberally here they are illegal, Read the law" Its a limping comparisation but then again so is the comment.
it is this boards policy not to post prices . newbies are easily scammed and pms and emails start firing when people see others getting a good deal .
you might not agree with the policy but its this boards rule and i have personnaly see a scammer sucker in a newbie off of a price comparison thread .

DADAWG said:
it is this boards policy not to post prices . newbies are easily scammed and pms and emails start firing when people see others getting a good deal .
you might not agree with the policy but its this boards rule and i have personnaly see a scammer sucker in a newbie off of a price comparison thread .

I see, then i understand. That was ofcourse not my intention. Makes sense when you put it like that, thanx for clarifying.

Back