Why is my clenbuterol seeming to cause water retention?

markusbjones

Hey all, so i'm almost completed with my first week of RUI products clenbuterol. I'm currently taking 100mcg, but tomorrow will take 120mcg and hold that for a few days. I've noticed a drastic loss in appetite (which i was expecting), but also what seems to be an increase in water retention. When i took my first dosage, I noticed that I was passing fluids much more quickly, but aside from the first day, it's been quite the opposite. Has anyone else experienced this? Is my clen weak, or should i maybe jump on a diuretic as well? I know it's only the first week, and i figure i should give it some time, but i also wanted to get advice on this topic. Should i contact RUI if it's weak? thank you all very much.

p.s.
if i posted anything that i shouldn't have, feel free to edit it out. my apologies.

How much water are you drinking a day? When I used clen I was constantly peeing. I consume about 1.5 gallons a day even when NOT on clen.

Hey, I learned something new today. Apparently beta adrenergic agonists (clen) can lead to reduced sodium excretion, leading to water retention.

Adrenergic blocking agents and the kidney. - PubMed - NCBI

As far as RUI being underdosed, this would be the first time I've heard that. I've been using them for years and always get what I pay for. In fact, I'm surprised that you can handle so much clenbuterol. I have to stop at 60mcg, and I'm very tolerant of stimulants.

My .02c :)

Hey, I learned something new today. Apparently beta adrenergic agonists (clen) can lead to reduced sodium excretion, leading to water retention.

As far as RUI being underdosed, this would be the first time I've heard that. I've been using them for years and always get what I pay for. In fact, I'm surprised that you can handle so much clenbuterol. I have to stop at 60mcg, and I'm very tolerant of stimulants.

ahh now THAT makes sense! everywhere i've been reading, i've seen that clen is a diuretic, so i've been very confused for the last few days. but that makes a lot of sense. as for being able to handle this amount of clen..yeah i'm not sure why i'm able to, as this is my first time on it. i've taken an EC stack for 8-9 weeks straight at one point, though i'm not sure if that has anything to do with my tolerance for clen. after i passed 60mcg, the side effects have definitely decreased. maybe i have to shake the bottle, as Halfwit has pointed out in other various posts on this forum :)

but the clen is still working despite this water retention, right?

but the clen is still working despite this water retention, right?

Absolutely. I'd start taking measurements instead of looking in the mirror or using the scale. Knowing that sodium is going to be higher, you could also try to reduce your intake of salt to see if it helps.

Absolutely. I'd start taking measurements instead of looking in the mirror or using the scale. Knowing that sodium is going to be higher, you could also try to reduce your intake of salt to see if it helps.

makes perfect sense. just to clarify, you mean waist measurements, correct? not BF percentage, i assume?

makes perfect sense. just to clarify, you mean waist measurements, correct? not BF percentage, i assume?

Yeah bud. Neck & waist are best.

Also keep in mind caloric deficits (whenever your losing weight) increases levels of cortisol.. which causes water retention. Especially if your losing weight quickly (which indicates a larger deficit.) Once you move back to maintenance and drop the clen the water will drop off :)

Using Ketosis on a Clen Cycle for preventing Water Retention

The Clenbuterol Cycle – all about a Clen cycle for insane amounts of Fat Burning and Muscle Building, with no water retention.

This insane cycle is called the Clenbuterol/Anorectant No.10/Insulin Ketogenic Cutting Cycle. This radical Cutting Cycle will help you burn fat and get the lean, dry muscle that looks like your skin was stretched over solid muscle mass.

Here's a quick summary of how the Clen Anorectant Insulin cycle works... On this fat melting cycle, insulin is used to quickly get your body into ketosis. Ketosis is a metabolic state where all of your body's energy comes from burning fat - be it dietary fat or burning off your body fat. Burning body fat is of course our real goal. At the point when your body is only burning fat for energy, you add a stimulating, appetite suppressant like Clenbuterol, and the fat immediately melts off your body.

The underground info I'm going to share with you in this email master course includes the following.

Part 1. The Ketogenic Cycle for maximum fat burning - a new way to do a 5 day on, 2 day off ketogenic diet for maximum fat burning and for revving up your metabolism to its fullest potential.

Part 2. Training on the CAI Cycle to melt the most fat possible and still build muscle.

Part 3. How to incorporate Clenbuterol on ketogenic days of the cycle to further stimulate your metabolism - promoting lipolysis or fat burning, promote thermogenesis or elevated body temperature, and to keep your appetite in check. I’ll also tell you about a drug that’s even more powerful than Clenbuterol – and easier to get.

Part 4. Finally, I'll show you my very controversial secret for entering ketosis faster using Humulin R insulin - sending your body into fat burning mode in 8 hours instead of 3 days.

To get your free copy, right now, just click this link to EMAIL US so we can SEND THE CYCLE to you immediately.

Or if you prefer, just TEXT the word - cycle - to 1 (646) 495-9867.

The Clenbuterol Cycle ***8211; all about a Clen cycle for insane amounts of Fat Burning and Muscle Building, with no water retention.

This insane cycle is called the Clenbuterol/Anorectant No.10/Insulin Ketogenic Cutting Cycle. This radical Cutting Cycle will help you burn fat and get the lean, dry muscle that looks like your skin was stretched over solid muscle mass.

Here's a quick summary of how the Clen Anorectant Insulin cycle works... On this fat melting cycle, insulin is used to quickly get your body into ketosis. Ketosis is a metabolic state where all of your body's energy comes from burning fat - be it dietary fat or burning off your body fat. Burning body fat is of course our real goal. At the point when your body is only burning fat for energy, you add a stimulating, appetite suppressant like Clenbuterol, and the fat immediately melts off your body.

The underground info I'm going to share with you in this email master course includes the following.

Part 1. The Ketogenic Cycle for maximum fat burning - a new way to do a 5 day on, 2 day off ketogenic diet for maximum fat burning and for revving up your metabolism to its fullest potential.

Part 2. Training on the CAI Cycle to melt the most fat possible and still build muscle.

Part 3. How to incorporate Clenbuterol on ketogenic days of the cycle to further stimulate your metabolism - promoting lipolysis or fat burning, promote thermogenesis or elevated body temperature, and to keep your appetite in check. I***8217;ll also tell you about a drug that***8217;s even more powerful than Clenbuterol ***8211; and easier to get.

Part 4. Finally, I'll show you my very controversial secret for entering ketosis faster using Humulin R insulin - sending your body into fat burning mode in 8 hours instead of 3 days.

To get your free copy, right now, just click this link to EMAIL US so we can SEND THE CYCLE to you immediately.

Or if you prefer, just TEXT the word - cycle - to 1 (646) 495-9867.

Fantastic! Thanks for sharing! and Welcome aboard!

How do you stop the water retention once coming off clen?
When I get to day 6 with stopping clen my legs start to retain fluid retention.

How can I stop this happening?

1. Sodium and Fluid Balance: Clenbuterol might influence the regulation of sodium and fluid balance in the body, potentially leading to water retention in some individuals.
  2. Individual Physiology: Different individuals may respond differently to medications, and some people may be more prone to experiencing water retention as a side effect.
  3. Dosage and Duration: The dosage and duration of clenbuterol use can also play a role. Higher doses or prolonged use may increase the likelihood of experiencing side effects, including water retention.

If you are looking for a breakthrough products that will give you fast results with no negative effect, go to this link https://worldofroids.to/. They can also give you professional advice there! They deliver US wide. They also offer 50% discount just type "DOM50". These guys out here helped me to get back on track! I'm not sure with a certain product and they generously helped me out with everything that i need before trying it out.

Back